so long for now

80 Tauren Paladin
Im not too fond of the ret pally changes so ive decided not to buy Cataclysm at this time. So im gonna sit this one out for a bit. to all my friends i wish you the best of luck. Ill see ya down the road.

Ret Paladins forever
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
pretty much been ret ever since vanilla, ive never been accussed of being a face roller. i show up to raid do my job. i dont spam damage meters. and i only slightly tease about numbers. im just not having fun with the changes so i dont feel the need to pay 15 bucks a month. i dont know you, and you dont know me so go troll someone else. and anyone who has ever raided with me knows that im a firm believer that ret shouldnt be top dps, we should be middle of the pack. if i come out on top im usually one of the first to help others get better. im just not fond of the current mechanics and as blizzard seems to like changing paladins every year, ill prob come back down the road.
Edited by Morgoth on 12/8/2010 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bye
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
ok
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
So cata didnt even out the classes in pvp...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Boohoo the Pala-cow is all mad.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Morgoth, I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you. I was in your guild over 2 years ago on Alliance side, I took a break. I remember you being a human paladin back then. Why the switch to Tauren? It just seems to be the "flavor of the month" now days. Anyway, there are a ton of changes on the paladin, and from what I've seen, Blizzard made the class more interactive now, at least for protection. Maybe they did something similar to ret paladins. Enjoy your break and keep an eye out, I'm sure blizzard isn't done tweaking things.

* * * Aric * * *
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]