Alliance seeks Healers!!

85 Human Mage
BraeganDarthe is looking for a few good healers for cata raids. Yes of course you have to fill out an application, we don't let just anyone join that can complete a full sentence, you also have to know how to play and the best way for us to find that out is by reading through your application and doing some trial runs as well as get to know you a bit in vent. We have been playing since Day 1 of vanilla and know the game in and out, Fresh transfer to this server (don't ask =P)so we are looking for some fresh faces to fill in our ranks. If your looking for a good raiding guild and don't like to put up with the BS of Other guilds that think thier officers are the greatest (ours our but they just wont admit it)then come join the fun, regular promos and contests held for gold and prizes! P.S. This Saturday is Guild Drank day so we might not be sober enough to check any in game mails and what not.

www.braegandarthe.enjin.com to apply!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
/bump all day long
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
/BUMP for more healers!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Healers will be tough to come by for the next few weeks, if I had to make a guess. Healing has gotten quite challenging, and I'm not sure the players who don't already have established guilds will be able to make it through dungeons without getting unfairly vote-kicked a few times. Hell, I think my guildies have wanted to vote kick me from runs this past week... I can't speak for other classes, but healing priests (discipline especially) are going to need some time to catch up.

Best of luck with recruiting however, don't mean to hijack your thread...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yes, as a paladin healer I understand that the current content can be quite a challenge, however I do have faith in all our guild members to make healing as simple and easy as possible through avoiding unecessary damage.

If you want a good place to start out healing in cata and to group with guildies with experience and knowledge of the heroic fights, this is the place for you. We will help you gear up to where you need to be for raids. All we ask is for your time and effort and the ability to move out of fire and not give up when going gets tough!

PST for Rhyze our recuiting officer or visit our website at http://braegandarthe.enjin.com/home for more information.

Tank recruiting has closed but we are still actively seeking a few exceptional dps and of course a couple more healers.

~Cuda
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
So true Glaedra, on all accounts, I am just hoping to find 1 good one, that is all we need right now for our perfect little raid group. So healers WHERE YOU AT?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for more heals and maybe 1 or 2 dps!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump! Apply at http://braegandarthe.enjin.com/home :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]