Resto shaman Ret pally 2's

85 Orc Shaman
One
So as the title suggests, I'm curious how effective this setup is in 2's. I know there are better comps available for a resto shaman, but the ret pally is a really good friend of mine.

We played at the end of season 8, got too 1600 with quite horrible gear. Nothing special, but we were really just mucking around. With the changes to both resto shaman and ret pally and the nerf to MS effects I feel that the comp's viability has improved?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Reply Quote
56 Undead Mage
stay away from ret you're better off getting a warrior or dk.all mage/priest teams would completely dominate you
Edited by Sapherios on 12/6/2010 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
12/06/2010 7:34 PMPosted by Sapherios
stay away from ret you're better off getting a warrior or dk.all mage/priest teams would completely dominate you

12/06/2010 5:29 PMPosted by Tarynee
I know there are better comps available for a resto shaman, but the ret pally is a really good friend of mine.

[quote="13055730806"]but the ret pally is a really good friend of mine[/quote]

Your remark obviously dosn't have much advice.

Anyways, I think the set up is way more viable. Shaman pruges will be very nice I think. And playing the shamans agressive playstyle, I think it will really compliment the ret. Huge bursts. Seems pretty decent to me. I don't play a ret or shaman though. : / So I might not be 100% accirate.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
One
12/06/2010 7:49 PMPosted by Vadex
Anyways, I think the set up is way more viable. Shaman pruges will be very nice I think. And playing the shamans agressive playstyle, I think it will really compliment the ret. Huge bursts. Seems pretty decent to me. I don't play a ret or shaman though. : / So I might not be 100% accirate.

Can anyone verify this at all?

12/06/2010 9:32 PMPosted by Ionic
At least have your friend respec to prot

Prot >>>>> Ret

Alright, thanks alot :)

Any other thoughts from people?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Go prot. Sparkle Frisbee + Purge/shear = fml
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]