Grown up player LF Guild <A>

90 Dwarf Paladin
Good evening, Rexxar.

I have been playing since Jan 2007, and thoroughly enjoy the game. I have 5 level 80 toons, 4 of which are decently geared (my druid hit 80 about a week ago).

Main - Chancelot, ret/prot pally. 450 BS (with many rare patterns) /450 Miner
Alts - Strykerr, combat rogue. 450 ench (with rare recipes) / 450 JC
Chrysania, resto/ele sham. 450 Xmute alch / 450 herbalist
Panzerfrost, DW Frost/Blood DK. 450 Scribe (w all glyphs) / 450 miner
Essellsix, Boomkin/Feral Cat Druid. 441 LW / 450 Skinner

I am looking for a guild that raids starting at 10 server. It really doesn't matter if it's 10 man or 25 man. I have a full time job and small kids, so I really can't raid earlier than that, and I am limited to one to 2 nights a week of raiding (currently Wed-Sat are my days off).

I am a mature player with a good sense of humor and thick skin. I come prepared for raids (gems/flasks/consumables) and know that standing in fire is usually bad for you. I enjoy squeezing out the maximum DPS/Heals/Survivability from my toons, and downing raid bosses is what I love to do.

Due to my real life schedule, my raiding experience in WOTLK has been somewhat limited. I have done 10/12 in ICC, and was able to get Halion down on the first week of his release with my prior guild.

If you are interested in having me on your team, please send me a tell or drop me in-game mail. Thank you for your consideration.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]