Join me in the queue!

85 Night Elf Druid
35 minutes and counting.
Reply Quote
4 Undead Rogue
YAY! It's like Burning Crusade all over again. Brings back memories.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
997 people in.

OMFG NEW TRANSFEREES AND PLAYERS GTFO!!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
/signed So first I installed off the CE Disc... grrrr

Now i have to wait moar internet hours. /cry
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
started at 997 in cue down to 302 and the time left fluctuates between 20 and 40 mins.

Khaz always gets smashed because all our old players come back for 6months every expansion.
Just quit wow and dont look back imo, gtfo of my cue damn it >_<
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You're not missing much, with all the a$$hats sitting mounted on the flying masters and quest givers.
Reply Quote
I don't imagine it's transfers and new players, but arseholes who won't wait for their own damn servers to be Cataclysm-ready...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Just wish the damn queue would hurry up so i can start leveling my Paladin a little :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
"Also, an useful reminder. Binding your "interact with target" key and using it after doing /target "NPC Name" is your only chance to quest."
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2010/december/interact.jpg

Edit: If you don't know the name, you can try targetting the griefers and other players to see if any of them are targetting your...target.
Edited by Kamata on 12/7/2010 5:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
chain brc till you're 82 then go to deepholm imo. Questing is terrible in the starter zones.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]