[BUG]The Battle for Gilneas City worgen quest

30 Gnome Mage
Nivalus, Worgan+Goblin and the new 80+ content are the only things being leveled.

Since only one of these is completely broken, it should be fixed.

but just go level a goblin for now I suppose.
85 Worgen Hunter
12/07/2010 10:07 AMPosted by Setrex
Nivalus, Worgan+Goblin and the new 80+ content are the only things being leveled.

Since only one of these is completely broken, it should be fixed.

but just go level a goblin for now I suppose.

I tried to do that, but got a quest bug in that too. Hooray no progress...
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyone having any luck hearing from Blizz? I've just been sitting in Gilneas for about three hours and haven't heard from a GM or seen a blue post yet. Hoping to hear someone got good news.
90 Worgen Warrior
This is inane. Yes, expansions will launch with a few bugs. That's understandable. To have one that essentially makes one of the new races unplayable past a certain level, however? This needs to be fixed by the end of the day.
80 Blood Elf Hunter
Its bizzare, because one of my friends already made a Worgen and is waiting in Ironforge for me...but me and a bunch of others are stuck. This is on Kirin Tor, by the way.
80 Draenei Shaman
Has anyone with the bug tried leaving the island yet?
51 Night Elf Druid
I started the quest 'Endgame' for Worgen, and i was transported to Ru'theran Village, and i am unable to return to Gilneas for the quest, fun times, watching one by one as Worgen gather here saying "WTF!?"
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, the main road out of the island is blocked. I tried swimming but hit an invisible wall.
68 Dwarf Hunter
Someone was talking about going for a swam but I don't know the out come. I got bored of waiting and for off the server. You would really think after all the money they made the beta tests and "smart" people they have working this wouldn't of happened. They need to get off Diablo and work on this game that's out now. Always thinking about money I guess.
91 Night Elf Druid
The problem is: it's something that's happening with tons of people throughout the realsm and Blizzard didn't post anything yet. A Blue now would be nice...

I understand that a game as huge as WoW may have tons of bugs, specially on launch days, but it's kinda unbelievable that a bug that was pointed during beta and was fixed showed up again on live and that a GM cannot respawn the mob to continue it. So, why did we pre-order the game? To be stuck and unable to play?
58 Draenei Death Knight
About 15 of us are hanging out here in hopes the event starts.....nothing yet, and no GM's addressing it, even with a 4 hr petition running. Good show Blizzard....can't progess anything until this stupid quest is done. How about putting down your muffin and doing something. K, thanks.
47 Tauren Shaman
I can't add anything that hasn't been said. So I guess I'll just /complain.

Seriously... if it got fixed in Beta... Um... Blizz? Who dropped the ball on that?
33 Human Hunter
Must say I agree with the everyone else here...

Sort of ticked off that I'm at this particular quest and can't move forward...a blue post would be nice...
85 Human Paladin
Blizzard's lack of action in this is horrible. The fact they haven't posted any updates or apologies is even worse.

Yes I understand that bugs can happen, but doing nothing about it at all? There is thousands of players stuck at level 11-12 and will be thousands more in the next few hours. I'm honestly horribly disappointed in Blizzard. :(
80 Draenei Paladin
Stuck on Borean Thundra also. 5 hours, no progress. I would like a credit for the time I have wasted sitting here, and for the day off work I took to play my worgen.
15 Night Elf Warrior
Burning Legion here. I went to sleep last night assuming that by the time I woke up this issue would be resolved. Oh well...I guess I'll go back to LoL.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
they should have made a dungeon out of it
90 Tauren Hunter
12/07/2010 10:50 AMPosted by Novendar
Blizzard's lack of action in this is horrible. The fact they haven't posted any updates or apologies is even worse.

Agreed. Even if someone came on and said 'we're working on the issue, we deeply apologize for the delay and we are going to have it fixed as soon as possible' then it wouldn't be that bad. Yes a lot of people would probably smack talk, but at least the more reasonable people would stop and say 'Ok, good. They're aware of the issue, that makes me feel better knowing they are working on it'. It's just good customer relations.

However the fact that this was in beta, was fixed, then reappeared is what bothers me the most out of all of it. A similar problem existed for Goblins for almost a week on beta with no reasonable work around. I finally gave up and deleted that goblin.
Edited by Kamale on 12/7/2010 10:57 AM PST
61 Night Elf Priest
12/07/2010 10:50 AMPosted by Fariden
Stuck on Borean Thundra also. 5 hours, no progress. I would like a credit for the time I have wasted sitting here, and for the day off work I took to play my worgen.

My day off aswell. This sucks.
92 Troll Shaman
Really? No response whatsoever from Blizz? Come on at least acknowledge the problem so we arent all just standing around doing nothing.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]