New caster weapon enchant..

86 Orc Warrior
Does it mean silences or does it include interrupts?

I think items that affect interrupts use a different text: http://www.wowhead.com/item=29347

In which case most of the melee complaints in this thread are pointless because only DKs have silences, oh and I guess prot specs if we see those in PVP.

I think a better question is, does this stack with mage armor?

Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
12/07/2010 4:52 PMPosted by Jazzbrez
12/07/2010 9:59 AMPosted by Flextra
"Increases your hit rating by 40. Reduces silence duration by 50%"

Then make all silences 8-10 sec baseline.

If melee don't get to PvP with a PvE weapon enchant why should casters?
Thanks

spell penetration says, SUP. yep thats right casters need to gem this, losing dps gems in order to get the mandatory amount of spellpen needed.

Im fine if interrupt/silences are 8-10secs baseline, as long as you & melee agree to give every caster a disarm on the same cooldown as a interrupt/silence.

let me know what you think.

Yes casters "need" spell pen, but melee "need" expertise too, we have a higher chance of our melee swings/ccs/etc being dodged by casters than caster have of getting resists on other players. Not to mention DKs are melee and also need spell pen.

Fact of the matter is, the only thing this would change is for casters to not be able to use PvE enchants for PvP, just like melee. I don't know why anyone is comparing apples to oranges. Every caster can passively get the best enchant (500 int proc) for all I care...
Edited by Flextra on 12/8/2010 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
12/08/2010 5:21 AMPosted by Boosters
Does it mean silences or does it include interrupts?

I think items that affect interrupts use a different text: http://www.wowhead.com/item=29347

In which case most of the melee complaints in this thread are pointless because only DKs have silences, oh and I guess prot specs if we see those in PVP.

I think a better question is, does this stack with mage armor?

There will be no change to current game mechanics. The only difference is that PvP casters will be forced into a PvP weapon enchant instead of choosing what enchant they want.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
ITT: people confuse silences with interrupts
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
I don't want to farm two weapons for PvP when casters only need one. QQ T_T :'(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]