human riding trainer

(Locked)

70 Human Warrior
ok, dumb question.

I've been playing for a while and have yet to bump into a riding trainer (someone who can teach my warrior how to ride a horse). I've asked plenty of in-game characters. I've found folks who will sell me a horse but that's it.

I'm getting pretty tired of all the time spent getting around in the game and would like to speed it up a bit. Where can I find the riding trainer for my human warrior?

thanks!
IIRC the one in Eastvale logging camp is still there, but there's also a new trainer near the SW fp. I can't remember if my new human got her training there or had to go to the logging camp.

We used to get a note in the mail saying where to go, but for some reason they did away with that.
- World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Wow, this long without a mount? So old-school. :D

For humans, their riding trainer may be found at Eastvale Logging Camp in Elwynn Forest, which is, of course, in the eastern part of the zone. You can buy horses and find the trainer there.
90 Tauren Druid
12/07/2010 12:07 PMPosted by Cerylia
Wow, this long without a mount? So old-school. :D

That was my thought exactly :D
71 Orc Hunter
There's also a riding trainer where SI:7 used to be located in SW. It's near the target dummiies.

You used to me able to also train riding in Methenil Harbor - at the stable. It was the only place you could get a black level 20 mount as well. Don't know if the stable there was wiped in The Shattering though.

You can get the Black mount in SW now. Don't know if it's now sold in Elewyne as well.
85 Human Priest
Yes, in Old Town in Stormwind,(ask a guard for the hunter trainers) there is a riding trainer. It should be relatively easy to get to. Good luck!
12/07/2010 4:33 PMPosted by Nok
You used to me able to also train riding in Methenil Harbor - at the stable. It was the only place you could get a black level 20 mount as well. Don't know if the stable there was wiped in The Shattering though.

You can get the Black mount in SW now. Don't know if it's now sold in Elewyne as well.

The stable's mostly underwater from what I remember, but the trainer and horses are next to the keep now.

The black stallion is still there too (I went to Menethil because I hadn't found the vendor in SW yet), but it's still not at the logging camp.
22 Blood Elf Rogue
Where riding trainer for Blood Elf?
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/31/2011 07:37 PMPosted by Sneakypeak
Where riding trainer for Blood Elf?

Make your own thread instead of ressurecting old threads. Stuff in the game is subject to change with every hotfix/patch/expansion. Bringing up old threads to the surface (called necroing) has the potential of making outdated and old information look current, which will only confuse new players.
60 Troll Hunter
What Avanna said, but to answer your question, go out of Silvermoon take a left until you see a bunch of brightly colored parrot ostrich hybrids.
08/31/2011 07:46 PMPosted by Jilixx
a bunch of brightly colored parrot ostrich hybrids.

Chocobos.
60 Troll Hunter
08/31/2011 08:11 PMPosted by Harlan
Chocobos.

That too XD
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]