In a few days...

85 Gnome Warrior
12/17/2010 5:04 PMPosted by Myworgentoon
There is an unspoken rule that people never speak of the links I provide.

Not now.

You just said it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yes, and I violated that rule by proxy.
Reply Quote
It has to be spoken every few months for people to catch on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Argh, post on the bi-curious midget again would you?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
<3 Buhbuh

And yes, Jezz, goblin totems are the shiz

Just when I thought my birthday couldn't get better, I get some love from the Devilsoul himself.

Today will be a good day!
Indeed. I can't kill you in random world pvp encounters though. Oh times on the isle.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Hunter

Just when I thought my birthday couldn't get better, I get some love from the Devilsoul himself.

Today will be a good day!
Indeed. I can't kill you in random world pvp encounters though. Oh times on the isle.

Those were the days! At least it was just having friendly fun when it came to PvPing with people like you, Welcome (who would die quick in his PvE gear heheh), Sshonie, Chennyz/Cheerios, Quandary and a few other Nath originals. When it came to the people from the Maelstrom guild, it was more like "I just want you to die and regret rezzing." Even though I vow to this day to gank every Maelstrom member I see, it's going to be out of fun this time and not spite lol.

I wonder if Sshonie still even plays. I remember barely losing to him once 1v1 at the Isle because he was around Xero and I held off using multi-shot to avoid the double team lol. I should have risked it.

Although I will say you did hand me my ass quite a bit when we were leveling through our leveling days in STV. I remember you use to keep /sighing at me because I wouldn't quit trying until I got at least one kill on you.

Thinking about those days really make me miss BC the most. Even if Hunters were just brutal in PvP during Wrath, I feel as if PvP in BC was actually more of a worthwhile challenge, and not just winning because of LOL Triple Explosive Shot YOU DEAD.

Anyway, glad to see you still playing on Nath and as the Horde, I look forward to PvPing/Raiding with you when I get back.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
[quote][quote]

I wonder if Sshonie still even plays. I remember barely losing to him once 1v1 at the Isle because he was around Xero and I held off using multi-shot to avoid the double team lol. I should have risked it.

That guy followed me around everytime I was on the Isle... everywhere I went.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

Those were the days! At least it was just having friendly fun when it came to PvPing with people like you, Welcome (who would die quick in his PvE gear heheh), Sshonie, Chennyz/Cheerios, Quandary and a few other Nath originals. When it came to the people from the Maelstrom guild, it was more like "I just want you to die and regret rezzing." Even though I vow to this day to gank every Maelstrom member I see, it's going to be out of fun this time and not spite lol.

Although I will say you did hand me my ass quite a bit when we were leveling through our leveling days in STV. I remember you use to keep /sighing at me because I wouldn't quit trying until I got at least one kill on you.

Thinking about those days really make me miss BC the most. Even if Hunters were just brutal in PvP during Wrath, I feel as if PvP in BC was actually more of a worthwhile challenge, and not just winning because of LOL Triple Explosive Shot YOU DEAD.

Anyway, glad to see you still playing on Nath and as the Horde, I look forward to PvPing/Raiding with you when I get back.
Yeah, STV was fun stuff. I actually came back around the last few months of wrath to play with some friends. It'll be fun to PvP with an old friendemy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]