THE SERVER IS DEAD

89 Undead Rogue
There I was, at school like a good boy, studying and finishing up all my classwork in preparation for the great day ahead of me. I leave campus and head home whistling a merry tune. I pull up to my house and make a PB and J sandwich and proceed downstairs excited to begin the new content. I log in, train my professions, train flying, and head to hyjal. I finish a few quests and I'm on a roll, just as I approach Malfurion to give him his powerful staff of doom....

BANG THE @%%%ING SERVER GOES DOWN AND IT IS THE ONLY SERVER IN THE WHOLE GOD DAMN WORLD THAT IS OFFLINE AND THAT INCLUDES OCEANIA AND LATIN AMERICA WHAT THE @%%% IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I QUIT THE GAME BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMNED BORING REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT TO GIVE THE NEW EXPANSION A GO AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS! @%%%ING MOTHER@%%%ER NUTS AND BOLTS WE GOT SCREWED!
Edited by Burgle on 12/7/2010 2:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Druid
BANG THE @%%%ING SERVER GOES DOWN AND IT IS THE ONLY SERVER IN THE WHOLE GOD DAMN WORLD THAT IS OFFLINE AND THAT INCLUDES OCEANIA AND LATIN AMERICA WHAT THE @%%% IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW THIS IS RIDICULOUS! QUIT THE GAME BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMNED BORING REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT TO GIVE IT THE NEW EXPANSION A GO AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS! @%%%ING MOTHER@%%%ER NUTS AND BOLTS WE GOT SCREWED!

lmao..
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
/dance
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It was all Alexkin
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
This happens when George cleaves while leveling.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
12/07/2010 2:21 PMPosted by Noffletoff
It was all Alexkin

This
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I enjoy your chest it is quiet hairy...

I'm into that ;D
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
12/07/2010 2:21 PMPosted by Noffletoff
It was all Alexkin

That's what happens when you get a realm first 85 the same day cata comes out. :(

I blame Alexkin too,i was in middle of doing Throne of the Tides when it crashed, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/funny-gifs-cat-leap.gif?w=240&h=207

Be entertained.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/fart
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]