Position in Queue: 500+

85 Dwarf Shaman
Try sitting in a two hour queue.. I had 1700 people in front of me. Sad thing is i was on earlier.. Went to cash my paycheck from work and i have come back to this :X Oh well.. *Cracks a beer bottle* Cheers!
Reply Quote
81 Orc Warrior
Position in que 1800. I do not see why blizzard thinks its ok to charge us for a new expansion, have us pay a monthly fee and then wait an hour and thirty minutes to even long on. Would you accept that from any other service?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
These are peak hours. And EVERYONE wants to play Cataclysm.. It is Dec. 7th after all! =P

BREAKING UPDATE!
Position in queue 1215. The wait time fluctuates from like 300 minutes.. then ill look back and it says 40.. and just now i tabbed back and it said 1010 minutes. I don't know what to believe anymore...
Edited by Imajoint on 12/7/2010 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Position in Queue: 1873
Estimated Time: 158 minutes

Position in queue dropped from 1200 to 314 almost instantly and queue times somehow went up to 3000 minutes, maybe somethings bugged on my end.

I should have never logged off :(
Edited by Deathecus on 12/7/2010 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
i was in the queue earlier (luckily only at 255) and when i finally got on i was kicked off and put back to 1300ish. four years on the same server and i still get put behind transfers from other places....
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Spent a long day at work, come home to finally play the new expansion and...

1923 in queue and ~120 minute wait time. *sigh*

Here's an idea... how about the server start booting off people who have been playing for 15 hours straight and give the rest of us a turn. They can immediately re-queue and, after a two hour break that would probably do them some good, get back to the grind.
Reply Quote
81 Orc Warrior
How can you accept that you pay to play this game, and then you have to wait in line in order to play? No other game has that problem. Maintenance updates are understandable but having to wait in line is not. This is not an amusement park. Blizzard should have prepared for the large number of players. But they did not because they know most of us will keep playing any ways and they don't care.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
wotlk was worse then bc but this is just awful. it might not sound fair but i strongly think there should preferential treatment for veterans
Reply Quote
81 Orc Warrior
They should just prepare servers to have enough space so every one can play. It is the only fix that makes sense, we all pay to play.
Reply Quote
36 Undead Priest
700 in queue.

So much for paying to play this game. Either you play on WastelandServer or deal with this crap.
Edited by Sefam on 12/7/2010 7:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well I got passed the 900 queue just to get stuck on the loading screen for 10 mins, before I restarted WoW. Now I get to enjoy the fun all over again WOOT !
Reply Quote
36 Undead Priest
I bought WoW, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm(pre-order) 1 week and a half before Black Friday. I'm used to ACTIVISION Blizzard not doing sales and jacking all the prices back up.

Paying 3 times the price and having to deal with this @#*# is fun, right?

:p
Edited by Sefam on 12/7/2010 7:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
36 Undead Priest
12/07/2010 7:32 PMPosted by Praxeology
Maybe it was my poometaphor, but here:

Black Friday = Cata release
shopper pile = players
salesSALESSALES = new content

Well, yea, of course it does. But there is no attraction to play on lowly populated servers, since they seem like empty wastelands and doing anything at the AH gets harder.
Edited by Sefam on 12/7/2010 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]