Twink Info

85 Draenei Shaman
Been skimming some twink threads and been getting excited. I got alts spread all over the place along with alts that have become mains and 80s that have become boring.

Looking for some people to do some serious lower level pvping with. If it's realm or guild specific idc i've probably got something close by anyway, just post here and gimme specifics. I've seen vent info posted in other twink threadz but I'd rather not drop by out of the blue.

I am kicking myself for never visiting these forums before today. Which is sad because I've pvped since twinking was a novelty and cursed develpment for enabling exp in BGs - hurting low level BGs. Really I'm not concerned with twinking per se, but I'm tired of playing with and against teams that let a low level "whatever" farm top kills because I am "whatever" and there is no competition. Additionally, it has gotten so easy to level I can't even enjoy a bracket without accidentally leveling or worrying about a BG weekend messing up how long I get to enjoy a bracket. Then I read up on these forums 6 years after starting my WoW account and realize I might have gotten in with some twink circles a LONG time ago and had more fun.

So, to any less-than-80 bracket PvP grinders, let me know what I need to do or who I need to harass to get in touch with lower level bracketeers and start playing with some dedicated PvPers. thanks in advance
Reply Quote
29 Tauren Warrior
Let me be one of the first to tell you that 19, 29, 39, and prolly 60'ish and 70'ish are the most active. I have toons in 19, 29, and 39. 29 being my favorite. Most of the lower brackets only play WSG exclusively.

19's is mostly skill based and being the right place at the right time. Lots of room for error if you are not up to speed with how WSG truly is played. I haven't played much in 19's, as I need to get a couple of updated items since the patch so I really can't comment on their game play.

29's is kinda suffering at this time with alliance dominance. There is a lot of controversy regarding grandfathered items; however, the handful of items do not break the games. If we could get more pops, I think 29's is where it's at. Community is great, as most of the alliance and horde have opposite faction characters to switch back and forth to if one side is outnumbered.

39's is also a great bracket, if you can ignore a few egomaniac's in game and forums. It's one of the reasons that I haven't played in the bracket for over 6 months. The game play is great tho as you have a lot more abilities to choose from. Not sure if one side dominates the other or not, but when I left, alliance pretty much ruled WSG.

60's and 70's are probably intriguing, but I have never played in them. So I won't say anything that would not have first hand experience in. All of the above info is from my opinion as well.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ahh, neat. So from your casual response and other things I've read I assume that the latest merger in battlegroups has done wonders for the non-exp queues?
I have had a total of 3 real twinks and they have long since leveled to some degree or another but If any old server will do I think I'd love to try an ele shaman twink.

So before I get too gung-ho, are the exp off queues shared with all servers and fast enough at the classic level ranges that I can expect to get a queue now? (or at least an estimation)
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
I don't get why so many random twinks insist that 19 is so skill based when it's rly not nor are any of the twink brakets due to horrific class imba at pre lvl cap
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Oh my god. Please god just stop, just stop. Just take your own forum and get the hell out of here. I'm going to make that suggestion right now...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage

gtfo my twink forums you sub 2k failure.

wat?
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
12/07/2010 9:52 PMPosted by Caricature

wat?

It means you're bad at this game gtfo
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
12/07/2010 9:53 PMPosted by Jeego
12/07/2010 9:52 PMPosted by Caricature

wat?

It means you're bad at this game gtfo

the !@!*? i'm not sub 2k...?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
haha oh wow these guys are retarded
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
12/07/2010 9:56 PMPosted by Sélenagomez
Yes Caricature change the subject when we are discussing why you are sub2k rating.

Did you know?
You can check the statistics tab to find out someones highest rating in a given bracket.
Hope this helps!
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
12/07/2010 9:55 PMPosted by Caricature
haha oh wow these guys are retarded

Still waiting for you to get out of my forums
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
12/07/2010 9:57 PMPosted by Caricature
12/07/2010 9:56 PMPosted by Sélenagomez
Yes Caricature change the subject when we are discussing why you are sub2k rating.

Did you know?
You can check the statistics tab to find out someones highest rating in a given bracket.
Hope this helps!

Actually I did look at that before any of my posts and your not even 2200 in 2s and you never got even close to 2k in 3s or 5s is what gomez is talking about
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
You twinks are so awkward it hurts. Try checking the armory next time before you accuse someone of your level of baddom and force us to suffer through awkward backpeddling.
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
12/07/2010 10:01 PMPosted by Caricature
You twinks are so awkward it hurts. Try checking the armory next time before you accuse someone of your level of baddom and force us to suffer through awkward backpeddling.

are you even talking to us or is this to some imaginary person?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
The new kids think they can troll me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]