(H) <Delirium> 10M 3/13H Recruiting

90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Delirium> is looking for exceptional players to join our roster for MoP. We are looking for players with great knowledge of class mechanics, game mechanics and the drive to well.. kill @@#*.

We're a tight knit group of individuals from all around the world that banded together through various pugs with the sole purpose of clearing end-game content while maintaining a not-so-srs face.

Raid Schedule:

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm PST (Server Time)

T15:

3/13H

Progress in T14:

6/6H(Realm First) Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6H Heart of Fear
4/4H(Realm First) Terrace of Endless Springs

Progress in T13:

8/8H 10m
6/8H 25m

Progress in T12:

4/7H Pre-Nerf
7/7H Post-Nerf

Progress in T11:

6/13 H

Progress In WotLK:ICC 10: 12/12 HMs (Including Drakes)

RS 10: Heroic Halion

Loot Distribution:

Loot Council/Peer System

Recruitment Needs:

Note: We'd expect you to have at least some prior raid experience in this tier, we're not looking to gear up and teach fights to fresh 90s.

DPS:
Rogue
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Heals:
Holy Paladin

If your class is not mentioned above and you happen to be an EXCEPTIONAL PLAYER feel free to contact us anyway.

Contact Us:

If you are interested in joining or have any questions you can get in contact with Zephae (GM), Saeilfa, or Azati via mail/whisper. Or visit our website at www.delirium-ss.enjin.com
Edited by Zephae on 4/7/2013 2:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hiya,

I play a priest. I like playing shadow, but I am willing to cater to a guild's requests/needs. I am a old-school vanilla player who played on this server, and got through about 2/3s through MC, back when that was the thing to do. I am a mature, interested player who can learn quickly given tutorage.

You didn't mention anything about priests, but I noticed the guild only has 3. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Le bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still seeking a few very committed players that are serious about raid progression.

Currently 8/12.
Reply Quote
So if I can't make raid on Thursday from 7-11, is that a problem. I don't know what alternate schedule means.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Still looking for a UH DK? I am currently at 355 IL Just started raiding really with this toon. Been around game for a long time and could also bring a 346 IL Lock that i have all my raid exp on. Been playing since right before BC launched and lock has hand of adal title. The raid times are very doable for me and i am always fully gemmed/enchanted/flasked and rdy and would love to see endgame content again this expan. Thx oh I will faction xfer asap upon approval :) Oh yeah and I love to pvp arena and rated bg's if that is something you guys do as well
Edited by Bellalust on 1/13/2011 9:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
In response to what Bella has said above, are you also still in need of a Resto Shaman? I've been raiding since BC on this toon (minus a break from the game during WotLK, but from what I hear, healing was a joke), and I'd love to be able to raid and see end game again on this character. My current gear is on my armory, and I'll be happy to do any other kind of application as necessary. I will faction change when/if necessary upon approval, and can be available as soon as your next raid.

Feel free to contact me in-game, or I may try to contact you.

-Cody
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
01/13/2011 9:40 PMPosted by Cinnius
In response to what Bella has said above, are you also still in need of a Resto Shaman? I've been raiding since BC on this toon (minus a break from the game during WotLK, but from what I hear, healing was a joke), and I'd love to be able to raid and see end game again on this character. My current gear is on my armory, and I'll be happy to do any other kind of application as necessary. I will faction change when/if necessary upon approval, and can be available as soon as your next raid.

Feel free to contact me in-game, or I may try to contact you.

-Cody

We have the same name! Let's be friends.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The cake is a lie
Edited by Zephae on 1/27/2011 3:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, we're recruiting again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for a healer and a competent kicker. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, need DPS!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Zephae,

I'm not saying your race is ugly, but I'd like to put a scab on your ass to match your face. Look me up some time, punk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That is rather flattering..

I'd look you up but unfortunately I am only able to look down at you.. =/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for a Hunter -or- Elemental Shaman to fill a core slot for H 10 progression.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey im a hunter looking to join ur guild i have alot of xp i have downed chogall pst me in game if u want to ask me questions
Reply Quote
hi guys. i would apply to your guild but i cant make raid times lol

gl ^__________^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruiting again! Filling out a second roster.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, still recruiting for 25m transition.

Prot Paladin and all types of Priest in High Demand.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump for 25 mans!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]