Feral viability

Think feral will be a viable arena spec this season?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Until the tears get it nerfed like s1 and s5
Reply Quote
48 Night Elf Priest
Feral is crazy now, I want to see more of em.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The fact is, I'm gonna bleed you up, interrupt your healer, and you will die. It really will be that easy, and people will moan, and we will get nerfed. Just.. Like.. Every.. Other.. Expansion..
Reply Quote
Not what I want to hear.

I have an 80 rogue/druid. The reason I rolled the rogue was because I loved my feral, but felt that if damage wasn't good he'd lack the utility the rogue provided. I think that's partly changed, especially having gained skull bash, having instant roots, being able to instant cyclone, and MS being mostly negated at 10%. I'm wondering... if our damage does get nerfed a bit, will we still provide enough utility to be desired on an arena team?
Reply Quote
Alright, that makes me happy.

I've always really enjoyed feral, and I do pretty well on him. Should be a fun season to be a feral. Glad I picked him as my main over the rogue.

I also think a feral will be better in Rated BG's. While we don't have any crazy AoE, at least we can throw out some roots, cyclones, the occasional, albeit weak, heal, and make an excellent flag carrier.
Reply Quote
I need a fotm to reroll to as well. How are mages looking?
Reply Quote
k
Edited by Minderbinder on 12/10/2010 8:19 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]