WoW TCG Loot Card Code

85 Tauren Druid
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Just seemed like a good spot for it to go.

Anyways. While opening the 60 card deck of TCG that came with my collector's edition. I found a Landro's Gift Loot card that has a code on it. Never been big into TCG so I don't know how to redeem this code. Have bought a few small packs of cards before hoping to get a loot card but never had luck. But yeah, where do I redeem the code at?

All help is appreciated. :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Anyone know? :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
It says on the card. Look closely, young Tauren.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I entered the code. As I hit enter it just brought me to World of Warcrafts home page. Do I get something in the in-game mail system to follow after that?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/06/2010 11:07 PMPosted by Graardor
I entered the code. As I hit enter it just brought me to World of Warcrafts home page. Do I get something in the in-game mail system to follow after that?

When you entered it on the website a 2nd code should have appeared and that code you use in-game at Landro Longshot in booty bay.
Edited by Shujenka on 12/6/2010 11:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/06/2010 11:09 PMPosted by Shujenka
12/06/2010 11:07 PMPosted by Graardor

When you entered it on the website a 2nd code should have appeared and that code you use in-game at Landro Longshot in booty bay.

Nope, Do not see a second code. It just brought me to some part of the WoW website.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Oh, first time I tried entering the code I didn't see a security code to enter. It didn't appear. Tried again and it worked this time. :)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2010 11:23 PMPosted by Graardor
Oh, first time I tried entering the code I didn't see a security code to enter. It didn't appear. Tried again and it worked this time. :)

ive done this twice and each time it brings me to the new WoW home page.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, you actually need 2 codes, it's a bit misleading.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Hunter
Go here (this is where punching in the site on the card should lead you):

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/promotion.html

Punch in the necessary info at the bottom, make sure to fill in the 'Security Input' box - I had to refresh the page until the image appeared). Submit.

Another code will appear on the next page. Copy, then enter the game and paste it into the code field that Landro offers.

Until Landro accepts the code, keep your window open that has the code in it or write it down!
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Death Knight
I tried that twice, I just recently noticed that there is no room for the last number on my card. Even when I tried just clicking submit to get my code it brings me to the new cata website but there is no code at all on the page, and I looked all over it too. I guess I wasted my subscription money on tcg packs for nothing. OH! Almost forgot to mention that I'm trying to redeem an Icecrown loot card, the "Paint Bomb."
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
yeah the same stuff happening to me too
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
how do i get an in game loot code for booty bay
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I just tried to enter 4 of the Landro's Gift TCG loot cards I got today, they seem to be legit cards, but all 4 give me an error that says: "Game Code Not Found". Not sure if the site is working or not, as it's still going to the old-school WoW site and not the revamped one. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]