if you que as a random dps you should quit.

1 Orc Warlock
Op represents everything that's wrong with the game: Impatient, petulant, elitists that think a random run should run like a guild instance. Great that you know the fight... make everyone around you better.

Really, you're the reason the group failed. You had info not everyone had, you failed to share, you caused the wipe. Look no farther than a mirror for who to blame high horseman.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think i know which chains you're talking about. I didn't even know what they were when I was tanking this the first time, and we didn't wipe or anything. I could probably have killed the chain myself while I was tanking. Don't make it sound like that fight was actually hard, or that you're entitled to !##%# at everyone.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
So we're less than 24 hours into the expansion and we've already got a pseudo-elitist raging on the forums about people not understanding fight mechanics that they've never seen before.

Truly, this is...something. I want to say something snarky, but nothing's coming to mind.
Reply Quote
84 Troll Druid
The new content just came out. It's new to the regular players. And most players didn't play or read about things in beta. Give them time to learn the fights.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Knowing fights before actually doing them has kept me from the raiding part of the game, 2 years, 5 80's and counting.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
What fun is there in running new content if you never wipe a couple of times in order to learn?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I've been in a lot of groups and if I know a dungeon I ask before each boss if everyone knows the fight. I then explain it if someone doesn't.

Now I will agree there are people who do not do what they are supposed to do even after having things explained to them. Aggravating for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
12/07/2010 12:55 AMPosted by Brewpounder
i have been through random groups

I extracted the error of your ways.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
In the time you've run the instance a few times our first queue still hasn't popped. Explain the fight if you know it.
Reply Quote
12/07/2010 4:59 PMPosted by Kulasti
So we're less than 24 hours into the expansion and we've already got a pseudo-elitist raging on the forums about people not understanding fight mechanics that they've never seen before.

Truly, this is...something. I want to say something snarky, but nothing's coming to mind.

Agreed. It blows my mind that there are players out there who expect perfect runs from people experiencing content for the first time.

OP, do yourself a favor. Drop the attitude, switch to decaf, and repeat to yourself "It is just a game." You'll be a happier person.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/08/2010 6:50 AMPosted by Helayne
12/07/2010 4:59 PMPosted by Kulasti

Agreed. It blows my mind that there are players out there who expect perfect runs from people experiencing content for the first time.

OP, do yourself a favor. Drop the attitude, switch to decaf, and repeat to yourself "It is just a game." You'll be a happier person.

Amazed how soon the elitists came out of the woodwork myself.

Cata hasn't even been live for a week yet and not everyone had Beta access. OP should expect things like this to happen as people are learning.
Edited by Toragho on 12/8/2010 7:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
If you have been through a dungeon it is always nice to explain any intricacies of the fights before they start.

You will find that many people aren't "idiots" if the nuances of the boss are covered before the fight starts.
Reply Quote
11 Orc Warrior
If you queue for a random as anything and want to come rushing to the forum with a quivering lower lip to recount the horror story of how it didn't go the way you wanted, you should quit. When you want to put no effort into building a dungeon run, don't come complaining when the results reflect it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]