Bug Nespirah Quest

85 Goblin Priest
Npc's Not Spawning for me to complete the quest called "Nespirah" I had to drop 5 times and do about 10 minutes of research to find out that you have to swim in without your mount.

Ok im pretty sure people reported this as a bug in the beta i cant believe no one would fix this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
ive taken this quest on my druid also did same i took the fp to the entry of nespirah it drops me off out front and i cant enter the red door, ive closed the game etc etc , still not working for my druid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's a bad bug : / I just hope it's fixed soon. Geuss i'll have to skip around -_-
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
Yeah they are gonna have to Fix this soon i cant continue Vashj'ir with it bugged. Also They need to fix the reputation bug where some people stop getting rep from quests its gonna be a problems considering you need friendly with someone like Emerald Circle to get the rep tabard from them but you can even get Friendly because Quests won't give rep.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm Having the same problem too, Every time, no one spawns at all. And I've been to his brain and still nothing was there. So I am stuck with no quest at all.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
Same issue. I've restarted this quest 3x. The npc NEVER shows up. No matter what I try or where I search.

Please fix it. End of quest line otherwise. Can't go any further. Thanks so much!
Reply Quote
33 Gnome Mage
How did you restart the quest? I can't even get another pearl from the unique that drops it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I also have the same problem so bump for a fix
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I'll join the club here.

I have the same problem with Megs in Tanaris and the quest Momentum. It bothered me not being able to continue to explore there, but not having Earthmender Duarn show up inside Nespirah stops me dead in my track.

I guess I have to leave Vashj'ir and head onto another area because I have nothing to do until this is fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So i had to wait for someone to exit before i could go in. didnt mount up when i got out of the water. NPC spawned properly for me. i had restarted the game dropped the quest a dozen times and never was able to get through the tube.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
just abandon it and you can get it from the guy in the hollows where you turned in the pearl
Reply Quote
83 Dwarf Hunter
I cant even enter in nespirah because the path way to enter is blocked??? What the freak?
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Not only does the door not open unless someone comes out of it, but there's zero activity happening. Apparently there's supposed to be NPCs or something, but nada. This is quite frustrating.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Same issue. No freakin NPC in the brain room. So annoying.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
NPC won't pop for me to turn in quest. Did as first poster suggested, dropped quest, left, reaquired the quest, swam in instead of using mount. Didn't work. End of the line for this zone apparently.

Edit: Ok, I dropped the quest again, went back and picked it up, mounted up, and dismounted before I got to the entrance. Swam in, when I got out of the water, the 2 NPCs were there running just ahead of me. You have to follow them to the center and the quest giver says what it happening. Then, he will run to the brain room. Follow him. Then you can turn in and get the next quests in the chain.

Hope that helps!
Edited by Jetara on 12/11/2010 10:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Paladin
Hi All.

Figured the trick. Once you have this quest, wait just as you exit the water. You should see two NPC's run in front of you. One of these is the NPC you need to interact with..

Reply Quote
83 Draenei Paladin
nm. Just re-read the post above,

tx
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
i love how they listed this as hotfixed and it's still really buggy
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
lol, I go to submit a report on a tiny typo (second paragraph, "Why Nesiprah would SUMBIT [submit?] to the naga." and discover that the whole quest is bugged.... fun fun.

Btw, I'm also having issues with rep... I'm just going to keep questing and hope they award me the rep later...
Edited by Adarajin on 12/17/2010 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]