Level faster!

90 Troll Druid
OK?!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I would but my daughter won't let me. Do you have any idea how hard it is to game with an 8 month old smashing your keyboard?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
I still need to get the game, ha!
Reply Quote
12/08/2010 4:34 AMPosted by Tikkidew
I would but my daughter won't let me. Do you have any idea how hard it is to game with an 8 month old smashing your keyboard?

Isn't that how mages dps?
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
ok
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Such a scrub storming the forums that you were one of the first 85's. It really doesn't make you cool it just show's how much time you dump into the game.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
you both make it sound like getting 85 was some sorta challenge. blizzard has changed this game into a compelte welfare system. you dont have to work or try hard for anything anymore. even the new heriocs are not "OMGTHISISTOUGH!!!" as long as you have 5 non derp players who dont think they can still just faceroll everything
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
I think the point was that Jotch is a Troll Druid. Race changed and posted to make a funny.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Actually the funny part was that I posted this when I was 82. Bump for trolling justice!
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
Leveling is hard bro.

BTW, stop %@@!## the AH with mat costs. Going from 22k to 2k is freaking killing me.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I did it!
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Warrior
Leveling is over rated. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
See you on the other side, beeotchs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hurry up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/24/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Jotch
Hurry up

Satisfied?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]