I got collectors edition and the card set..

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was looking at the cards it came with and a card which is a shiny one with a code to redeem is in it, do these come with them? or did i literally get a rare card????

its called Landros gift?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Redeam it and see what you get in game :) and let me know ASAP because if its cool and it comes with every game i may pick one up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/07/2010 8:51 AMPosted by Vintagegurl
I was looking at the cards it came with and a card which is a shiny one with a code to redeem is in it, do these come with them? or did i literally get a rare card????

its called Landros gift?

I got one too. I was on vent last night as I redeemed it and everyone in my guild with the CE got one as well. There were many folks in Booty Bay redeeming their cards when I arrived. So, yeah. It looks like the CEs went out with a strong percentage of TCG loot cards in them.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
It's a special card that you can enter the code for and get an item.

You can enter the code in here:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/promotion.html

And follow the directions on that page.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Yay, Neth is up to relieve Zar and bash!

Good morning Candle!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Also Neth you missed it.

Bash was stripping and dancing with Zar.. and they were calling each other "Baby" and "Honey". I am curious what blizz puts in their water...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I got the Spectral Tiger :0D I'd given up on ever getting it, when I opened my gift I was sooo surprised, and so very happy :0)

What is weird is when I was in the store buying my ce, the guy behind the desk shook it to test the weight, and jokingly I told him to give me the one under it because I didn't want shoddy merchandise and laughingly he gave me the one that won the Tiger, so yeah I'm pretty shocked at my good luck atm lol.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I got a companion Lil' Deathwing.. minature version of Deathwing
Edited by Aphnee on 12/7/2010 9:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Still waiting on my CE to get in. Amazon pre-order from back in August. Been tracking it every now and then.

The last CE I got, which is Wrath, had a card in it for the food to make your mini-pet bigger for a time. Nothing special beyond that.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Nope, no way lol. I clicked that button so fast I almost broke my mouse. I love my spectral tiger and I would never sell it, in game or out lol. I spent most of my time waiting for cata riding around on it and taking it to different zones to get a good screen shot :0P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
i did it and all i got were flowers :( hehe i was hoping for something good but still very cool :) and Lil Deathwing FTW
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I got the card from my cata pack, and tried to redeem it, and i get 'cannot validate code' :(
I tried last night and 5 minutes ago, still nothing...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
If you aren't a Mount collector, then I would sell it. I only got biscuits which is one of the options.

* "Right Click" empties contents of box automatically regardless of missing text on tooltip.
* Contains one stack of TCG consumable, either:
[Sandbox Tiger] x 50,
[Papa Hummel's Pet Biscuit] x 50,
[Path of Cenarius] x 50.

Also one TCG Mount contained rarely inside, either:
o [Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger],
o [Reins of the Spectral Tiger],
o [X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME],
o [X-51 Nether-Rocket],
o [Big Battle Bear],
o [Riding Turtle] (non-tradeable).
* Characters will not receive a mount already known.
* Is a super-common loot card.
* Useable at any level and therefore available for twinks.
~Excert from WoW TCG Loot: Landro's Gift Box (http://www.wowtcgloot.com/landros_gift_box.htm) Some of these mounts are tradable for those that get very VERY lucky. Also notice on this website has the price on what you can sell the card for.

Good luck to all with their loot card

Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
See, this is why i love the CE's. Get a vanity pet, cool art book, making of DVD, soundtrack AND free loot card?!!? Awesome!

I just got mine delivered to work, told my boss i quit, and left! Time for Warcraft!
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Priest
12/07/2010 9:42 AMPosted by Zhaeris
I got the card from my cata pack, and tried to redeem it, and i get 'cannot validate code' :(
I tried last night and 5 minutes ago, still nothing...

I had the same problem until I realized I was doing it wrong. Make sure you are applying the code on the correct reward. I got Landro's Gift and I kept trying to apply it on Landro's Pet box. Look through the list of rewards and find the one that matches your card.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]