Full server and to many alliance

85 Undead Warlock
Look, I can appreciate the whole "no free horde transfers" thing. What they SHOULD do is cap the alliance population and open free transfers for alliance. I hate to be this guy but the fact is i'm paying for a game that I literally cannot play. I'm not looking for a free ride, just some sign that someone up the chain actually gives a crap about our situation down here.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
this sh!t is so retarded. I have 10 85s on horde KT and blizzard expects me to pay 25$ each to be able to play? hell with that. im done with wow, GG blizz
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/25/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Masterroshi
Look, I can appreciate the whole "no free horde transfers" thing. What they SHOULD do is cap the alliance population and open free transfers for alliance. I hate to be this guy but the fact is i'm paying for a game that I literally cannot play. I'm not looking for a free ride, just some sign that someone up the chain actually gives a crap about our situation down here.

At one stage (during BC?) they offered free guild transfers off KT. And that was when we lost most of our horde players.
Reply Quote
94 Human Paladin
$15 a month, pay for expansion packs, etc. and they havn't allowed free xfers off KT yet? I wonder if theres something wrong with that.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Wow they sure are hoping we will pay to xfer off. This is ugly man!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I'm going to switch to LoL and shut off my WoW account if blizz doesn't get their !@#$ together. It's ridiculous. I can't access 80% of the content because of bad game design. Well, bad game design and griefers, but game design should take griefers into account.

EDIT: And yes, I'm on a pvp server. I'm fully aware of that, and I've been on this server since vanilla. But there's a difference between pvp and open season on the massively outnumbered horde.
Edited by Masterroshi on 9/25/2012 7:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
I was just leveling with friends a couple hours ago, they still gank us some of the time but eh im still having fun.

You can keep raging in the forums but nothing is going to happen.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I feel for you guy I was in your shoes before. I avoid ganking when leveling.
Reply Quote
Ive refrained from killing any horde since the expansion. My logic being that its honestly not worth it for the 4 honor points I would get and if we dont let the horde level, any form of world pvp at 90 i going to be retarded as the horde will not be 90 and will not be able to participate.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Kel Thuzad is non useable for horde at this time..... lvling from 85-90 is worse than any previous patch not worth it transfering.......
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
And we would rage less in forum if it was not for the 25 minute plus que times rofl.... Really anyone looking at going horde Kel'Thuzad it is only worth it if you are not leveling.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Your funny :) have lvled in groups of 3-4 unfortunately on this expansion we are surrunded by 10-20 alliance at all times... no luck. Your right about transfer just not to pve
Reply Quote
12 Blood Elf Warlock
I play alliance, and really wished the server was more balanced. At the VERy least, a 30/70 split.

Servers should be locked for specific factions if the smaller faction falls below that 30/70 split. I just enjoy world pvp too much, and rarely even coming across the enemy faction isn't too fun :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Putting my two cents in so hopefully this catches a blue poster's eye. This is bad, guys.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
I've been in Horde KT since Vanilla, and it's never been so bad as it is nowadays....I know that MOP came out just a day ago, but what? that means we can't play for the next 2 weeks?

It's sad what Blizz just turned their back on this popular server!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
World PvP hell yeah why be mad?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
unless your a horde "trollface"
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
these que times are worse then Blackrock in wotlk
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
Lol Lance this isnt about wpvp. We literally can't do anything once we leave our starting zone.

Even in cata it was nothing like this leveling during the first week. Been on KT since I started playing in 05 and I've never seen anything like this.

No free guild transfer and they are sending us to another alliance dominant server anyway (not as bad but still...) So I guess ill just find other things to do for a few weeks.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Shaman
09/26/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Lancë
World PvP hell yeah why be mad?

There's World PvP, then there's 20 Alliance killing 1 horde turning in a quest. It's 100v13 in Valley of the Four Winds right now. You think I'm exaggerating? Go try playing horde right now. just try it. See what I'm talking about.

And any of the Horde will tell you Alliance dogs that the majority of the Alliance we fight would lose 1v1. Talk to any Horde and they'll likely say they win most 1v1 fights. A lot win 2v1. Heck, I was attacked by a boomkin, ele shaman, and a hunter of indeterminate spec. I took out the boomkin and shaman and almost got the hunter, too. I would have if he hadn't silenced me just before my last Lava Burst went off. Our problem is not with World PVP, our problem is with having 20 Alliance at every single quest hub attacking the one horde going in to turn in a quest.

The queue time isn't bad at all, really. Heck, 20 minutes or less for every queue is nothing. It's usually an hour or more for new expansions. Until Cataclysm, it was often an hour or more for every new raid that came out as far back as I can remember. The only problem on the server is that there is 97% Alliance and the majority of active Horde players are transfering off as I type, my guild included.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]