Gratsings to top 10 85s!

1 Orc Warrior
Grats to the top 10 people to hit 85!

1. Procure of Late Crew (Druid 1st)
2. Sorda of Late Crew (Shaman 1st)
3. Vinh of Mainstream (Mage 1st)
4. Broxis of Mainstream (Warrior 1st)
5. Archlon of Mainstream (Shaman)
6. Drankz of Popular Ladies Men (Paladin 1st)
7. Men of Popular Ladies Men (Death Knight 1st)
8. Renwald of Knights of Tranquility (Paladin)
9. TBA
10. TBA
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Looks like Zable just got realm first 85 Rogue

Gratz all good job.
Reply Quote
Im actively trying to be the realm first warlock to lose a level.

Its not going very well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Renwald was NOT realm first 85 paladin. Drankz was, I believe Renwald knows that and if he claims any sort of recognition it would be not only immature but embarrassing.

Drankz/My achievement for realm first was not spammed cross server because we transferred here 56 days ago, 4 days short of being eligible for realm firsts.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Renwald IS the realm first 85 Paladin. Sorry, the Achievement >> your trolling.
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Death Knight
This should say "grats for racing through the content in order to get bragging rights and missing out on taking your time and experiencing it at a normal pace"

I hate those achievements. Blizzard putting those in is like a huge slap in the face to the developers and designers that spent years creating the content that took less than one or two days to plow through and ignore all the details and lore.

Can 10 achievement points pay for all the days you spent at level cap claiming to be bored?

As a game designer, I dislike this type of encouragement a LOT. Nothing personal to those that enjoy them. Just had to vent.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/08/2010 12:47 PMPosted by Faeryln
This should say "grats for racing through the content in order to get bragging rights and missing out on taking your time and experiencing it at a normal pace"

I hate those achievements. Blizzard putting those in is like a huge slap in the face to the developers and designers that spent years creating the content that took less than one or two days to plow through and ignore all the details and lore.

Can 10 achievement points pay for all the days you spent at level cap claiming to be bored?

As a game designer, I dislike this type of encouragement a LOT. Nothing personal to those that enjoy them. Just had to vent.

They are feats first and foremost, no points awarded.And as per normal you are another casual player who ignores the other side of the coin. You say I raced through content, I say the three times I leveled my Druid on beta testing this content was all of the lore I needed. So yes, I did race to level cap and I will always have something to show for it.

Enjoy taking your time on quests that I am sure I helped provide quality control for.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
12/08/2010 7:30 AMPosted by Men
Renwald was NOT realm first 85 paladin. Drankz was, I believe Renwald knows that and if he claims any sort of recognition it would be not only immature but embarrassing.

Drankz/My achievement for realm first was not spammed cross server because we transferred here 56 days ago, 4 days short of being eligible for realm firsts.

lmao nerd rage much? sad thing is i didnt even try for server first 85 yet the lock in front of me dinged maybe an hour before me .... damn me for having fun with guildies grinding instances and ganking people doing the twilight arena quest.

ps: you all should get the title greasy ;)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Renwald was behind Drankz by an hour, no beta club ftw. Not like getting realm first on the Scryers is anything to show for
Reply Quote
12/09/2010 9:35 AMPosted by Men
Renwald was behind Drankz by an hour, no beta club ftw. Not like getting realm first on the Scryers is anything to show for

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-scryers/renwald/achievement#81

Why is there debate on this? Just look up their achievements.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
This argument is moot.

Regardless of who claims it or not, Drankz and Men did not earn server first Achievements. Now that being said, they could have very well have made it to 85 first, but a few months from now when they don't have the achievements as proof to fall back on, people will forget.

The Server First Achievements were given to those who played by the criteria set forth by Blizzard. Neither Drankz or Men qualified and therefor were not awarded the achievements.
Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/08/2010 1:35 PMPosted by Procure

They are feats first and foremost, no points awarded.And as per normal you are another casual player who ignores the other side of the coin. You say I raced through content, I say the three times I leveled my Druid on beta testing this content was all of the lore I needed. So yes, I did race to level cap and I will always have something to show for it.

Enjoy taking your time on quests that I am sure I helped provide quality control for.

can you be more of a tool?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
12/08/2010 1:35 PMPosted by Procure

what's the other side of the coin? way to be a typical american: "my opinion is better than yours bcs i'm better since i did all this before you did"

god forbid that some people on this RP realm, like myself with a wow IQ of about 15 and needed 16+ hours to get 2 levels (who weren't elitists enough to play in beta), have a different view on how they'd like to see the game to be played.
Edited by Berrie on 12/13/2010 8:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
oh and yes - grats to those who made server-first 85
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]