Goodbye Perenolde!

90 Undead Mage
It sucks to write this type of thread, as I never envisioned myself doing so.

I'm stepping away from the game. Could be just for a month, or 6, or forever. I really have no idea. My guess is that I will be back at some point, I just don't know when. But should you be looking for me, I won't be around.

Too all those that made this game fun to play, both Alliance and Horde, thank you so much for the fond memories. I learned how to play my mage from watching people like Manablast, Opkier, Uhknaar. I learned how to be a better player from playing with and against people like Terzul, Redtiger, Darrens, Stilfor, Vokster, Bodydropper, Wski(w), Sickboy, Phunbaba, Nekrosh... the list can go on forever. And I have had great memories with people and guilds like Khaarma, Mortality, I Rage I, Fraternity, Evil Empires, Diyah, Terzul (again), Dragosh, DrDoolittle (my dad), and countless others.

So with that said, again, thank you for the great memories. It's those memories that will bring me back to the game should I come back.

Until then,
Doc

PS: Tigerbaby is a douchebag.
Reply Quote
Weird, I thought it was the other away around, I was learning from you how to incinerate faces properly in PvP. Take it easy Doc!

PS: I agree, Tigerbaby ranks up there with Newo.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sigh.

I don't even know where to begin. I could write pages. So I guess I will try and make this as short as I can while still letting you know how much you have meant to me all this time.

...But you know. <3

My best times in game was with you and our PvP group. It was an absolute honor getting to play with you. That mage (who I actually had a RL nightmare about LOL...floating down into the mines and blowing everyone up!) who I had admired for sooo long. Our long battles in WSG, and our friendship, in and out of game is something I won't forget.

I haven't been around in so long and we didn't get much of a chance to play together in Wrath. And now you're gone. It reminds me that you can't take for granted that people will always be around (a lesson I have been hit hard with this past year, heh). But I do hope we will keep in touch...and that someday you will be back...

I have always had such a huge amount of respect for you, Doc. Thanks for all of the awesome times and great memories...and for allowing me to be part of the Perenolde Pain Train, Hah! =D

/salute

Love,
Kim aka Kharm

Edit: PS..If I ever get on again, I vow to change a bar to your hideous 70s colors. In your honor. LOL. <3
Edited by Ninsianna on 12/8/2010 12:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
What a shame, Doc. I haven't played with you a ton, but when I have, it's always been a pleasure. Thanks for your contributions to the Perenolde community. I'm sure I'm not alone in being hopeful that we'll see a quick return.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
What a shame indeed. If it wasn't for the gankings by you back in vanilla, I would have never gotten any good at PvP (still cannot compare to you or Ichy though). Hope life treats you well and that you return sometime soon.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
I come back just as you are leaving!

That sucks.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest

You'll be back, and in greater numbers.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/18/2010 9:56 PMPosted by Artegal
You'll be back, and in greater numbers.

/hug
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest

12/18/2010 11:11 PMPosted by Kek
/hug

Hi Kek! ./hug

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hi Kek! ./hug

Art!! So awesome to see your name!

/hugs

<3Sub/ Kharm

Edit: oops, I got overzealous with the 'submit' button....HI to you too, Oneless! Welcome back. =)
Edited by Ninsianna on 12/19/2010 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest

Hi Kharm! ./hug Glad to see you are around and well.

Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Take care man, hope to see you again sooner than later. :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
12/19/2010 5:29 PMPosted by Ninsianna
Hi Kek! ./hug

Art!! So awesome to see your name!

/hugs

<3Sub/ Kharm

Edit: oops, I got overzealous with the 'submit' button....HI to you too, Oneless! Welcome back. =)

Thank you! It's good to be back. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
wow this is like an old school post so many epic names
great pvping against you Doc take care
Reply Quote
84 Worgen Druid
Later man. I've come and gone for the past couple years but I think I finally have to call it quits for real too. Just not worth the time investment. Re-gearing is only fun so many times...

Wish for a day could be playing WoW in 2006 again, PVP, raids, all of it was more fun. Or a re-match of grippy and me vs you and that undead priest who's name I always forgot, back in the early days of arena. Eh well. Guess it's a good thing the game does get old.

If I never hear from ya again take care. And @%%@ you for greifing me on top of the BC gate in Blasted Lands.

-Patriotic

Man looking at this post of replies, you're right Athrin. All people I've known over the years, So long everybody and will always remember being a fat nerd playing 14 hours a day for months to just get an epic pvp set! (I lost the weight when I quit, who'd have thought?)

And Xerxese, Exmes, Jalgon, Zard, Gino, Infinia etc.... all my old friends who most of which probably don't play... others too many to mention who I've known on the forums.... if ya'll see this, wish you all the best! Xerx, you especially man.

As the Romans would say echoing Horace, "Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think."
Edited by Jassange on 1/8/2011 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Mage
One less horde mage to fear!! Perenolde is almost safe!

/goes back into hiding.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just as I get back. Hate to see you go, but best of luck to you!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Goodbye Doc!

Was a pleasure, and though my reply is a bit late, takes you retiring for me to make my very first post. Hope you have as much success in RL as you did here in Perenolde.

You will be missed old friend...

Uhknaar
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]