Phasing issue on Stormwind Harbor

85 Night Elf Priest
I just recently completed the chain in which you lead Anduin around by the nose and kill the Twilight's Hammer guy that wanted to kill the king. Yay. Now it tells me to go turn the quest into Flintlocke on SW harbor and...well...

For some reason I'm not phased to him, therefore stopping me from progressing on to Twilight Highlands, and stopping me from leveling at halfway to 85. :|

I tried all the following:

Relogging my character
Restarting my client
Moving away from the harbor, logging out, then flying back
Rebooting my computer
Deleting my cache, WTF, and Interface folders

I don't know what else to do. That yellow ? on my screen is taunting me. :|

GREY TEXT - LOL, never mind, I'm a dweeb. For some reason I had a quest to go to Vashj'ir and that phased me out of the other quest. Now I feel kinda dumb...time to reinstall all my addons. roflmao.
Edited by Liseli on 12/8/2010 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
12/08/2010 8:50 AMPosted by Liseli
GREY TEXT - LOL, never mind, I'm a dweeb. For some reason I had a quest to go to Vashj'ir and that phased me out of the other quest. Now I feel kinda dumb...time to reinstall all my addons. roflmao.

I love you.

And no your not a dweeb, why should having one quest stop you from completing another. At the very least it shouldn't let you pick them both up if this is the case.

But yes this is something that needs to be fixed, spent ages trying to figure it out before stumbling over your post, so TY for that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]