Holy Shock macro request

15 Dwarf Paladin
I'd like to implement the following functionality in the form of one or more macros:

Button = Holy Shock on target.
Button + Shift = Holy Shock on me, regardless of target.
Button + Ctrl = Holy Shock on Target of Target.
Button + Alt = Holy Shock on Focus Target.

My own attempts have yielded unsatisfactory results. I'm beginning to think it's not a macro issue but rather an issue with how Holy Shock is coded.

Any assistance/info would be appreciated.
Edited by Shevek on 12/6/2010 5:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
Please?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just get a healbot addon I use vuhdo you can get it off curse much easier then making macros
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I am not able to test it right now so I can't be sure here!
/cast [@player,mod:shift]Holy Shock; [@targettarget,mod:ctrl]Holy Shock; [@focus,mod:alt]Holy Shock; Holy Shock

Again, I can't test it right now but that should do it I THINK... :D

Also that's a more generic, healing only would be slightly different (added help conditions):

/cast [@player,mod:shift]Holy Shock; [@targettarget,mod:ctrl,help]Holy Shock; [@focus,mod:alt,help]Holy Shock; Holy Shock
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks for the macro mate.

The target of target and focus parts work, however the self-targeting part doesn't. I suspect it has something to do with the dual friendly/enemy nature of the spell. =/
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
@player isnt working? Huh...

I dunno. *shrug*

Try it on a different line.

#showtooltip Holy Shock
/cast [@player,mod:shift]Holy Shock
/cast [@targettarget,mod:ctrl,help]Holy Shock; [@focus,mod:alt,help]Holy Shock; Holy Shock
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]