Horde Player Looking for Casual Raiding Guild

85 Blood Elf Mage
Looking For
A casual raiding guild that raids late nights (6 PM EST or later) or any time on weekends. I'm not expecting a core spot on a frequent 10 or 25 man team, but rather a guild where it is possible to work up to such a position while socializing with other members and forming our own 10-mans.

Characters
Main - Ajiri / 80 / Blood Elf / Mage (Arcane/Fire)
Currently Leveling - Tikari / 36 / Troll / Druid (Feral Bear/Restoration)

Skill
I am a proficient WoW player, my main skill being the ability to learn very quickly. Experience in raids has been an issue, but with everyone being thrown freshly into Cataclysm I feel that I'm on the same level as every other WoW player. I'm always sure to follow raid leader instructions and keep in mind everything I read from strategy sites like WoWWiki and WoWInsider.

Me
I prefer not to disclose my age, because it generates a certain bias against me that really doesn't fit in any way. I do have a life, including a job and a girlfriend, but still find plenty of time to play WoW. This is especially true during late nights and weekends, where I'm almost always free.

Any additional information you may want to consider can be asked here.
I would be happy to fill out a guild application form to provide all requisite info.

I'm just looking for a fun, friendly guild to dedicate my time to. Especially with the new Guild mechanics coming in Cataclysm and the mass amounts of progression sure to be happening all around. I know that given a few tips and some experience, I can become a valuable asset to any guild as a raid member, PvP player and conversationalist.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]