Official Queue QQ (3Q) Thread.

lame
Reply Quote
Over an hour wait to play a game I just paid for what the #@!* ???
Reply Quote
365 74mins.
Reply Quote
You make an interesting point Quoll, I've always wondered if and why large popular servers still have the same capacity as lower population ones... like why not implement an upgrade once servers become popular? In saying that Frostmourne queues are rare, it's only because of Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
I wish they would close account creating on this server, and send anybody who recently transfered back to where they came from.

That might reduce the queue.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I like the queue, its relaxing
Reply Quote
83 Undead Rogue
so is playing the game
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
2,364th in the queue on Barthilas... This is rediculous -_-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
logged in to 3198 and 376 minutes
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I approve of this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
1418, 180 minutes, blizzard... do something
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
yep it's all the bloody no life retards that have been playing since before 7pm last night and still have not logged out that screw it up for everyone else. Imo they should go out and get some sun!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is getting bloody stupid! WHY IS THIS SERVER STILL OPEN TO TRANSFERS AND NEW CHARACTERS?!?!?!

IT IS FULL!!!!!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
This thread should be stickied.
I woke up at 6AM this morning to log onto the server before work and see what it was like because after paying to buy the digi-presale 6 weeks ago as soon as it was released thanks to blizzards unique wording "play the minute the servers go live", and after trying to log back on after the in-game message about Cataclysm data being loaded and i needed to reload my game. I got stuck, fligured i'd go out and have some beers and try again. Came back at midnight, waited in queue for over an hour, still unable to play.
GG blizzard on more broken promises. Your servers are clearly not big enough for the amount of users you have paying their hard earned money for, so do something about it.
Edited by Udderdismay on 12/7/2010 11:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]