Level 85

85 Dwarf Death Knight
Do we have a confirmed server first?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Not yet, but I am willing to put my vote on Athustra.
Either that or Charming : /
Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
Didn't Yoox or whatever from Gentlemen of Leisure get it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We do, Yoox from GoL.

Most of the GoL peeps are getting the server firsts.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
There is now [check post time] a Server First DK, Shaman and Druid. All Horde players I believe. I'm currently the only Alliance Hunter at 83+ but yet another GOL member is at 84 Hunter, so I'm going to just drop the race. I figure he'll hit it in a few hours.

--edit--
Just wanna throw out there that I was kinda bummed that we had server first professions in slightly over 1 hour. Almost doesn't pass the sniff test, but IDK how many people were feeding them mats.
Edited by Blackerocke on 12/7/2010 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I think warrior was the last one, and Fury got it about 10 minutes ago.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Cloudnine of Knights of Ni got the realm first for the priest class.

Too fast. :-)

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
SSUUUUCCCC*@!KSSSSSSS to be me. Third person to ding 85 (well, horde at least, I was after the lock and before the paladin first, so I unno if there were any ally dk/lock dings in that time as well).... unfortunately it was a repeat class =\ so no firsts for me. Dammit, why'd they have to remove racial firsts? I'd have gotten first cow to 85.

Oh well, better luck next expansion I guess.

Gratz to all those who got the firsts, I dunno how you guys felt (aside from probably a bit tired and dazed lol) but I kinna enjoyed racing.. though I really don't know if you guys were ever really thinking about it. I was... and it was fun lol. A bit disheartening to see a dk half a level ahead of myself, but fun none the less.

Also, some of the quests are really really ... REALLY funny when youve been up for 18+ hours grinding away the whole time lol.

Anyway, time to get cracking on gear and professions I suppose. Ah, I missed having a goal to achieve on kaire \o/
Edited by Kaire on 12/8/2010 12:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
GoL
12/08/2010 12:01 AMPosted by Kaire
Third person to ding 85 (well, horde at least, I was after the lock and before the paladin first, so I unno if there were any ally dk/lock dings in that time as well)....

We actually had a shaman and druid (tauran) ding after the lock and before the paladins.

We were all pretty excited to see someone else out there grinding hard though. Grats on finishing the race! It was definitely fun. =)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
12/08/2010 1:32 AMPosted by Gogan
12/08/2010 12:01 AMPosted by Kaire
Third person to ding 85 (well, horde at least, I was after the lock and before the paladin first, so I unno if there were any ally dk/lock dings in that time as well)....

We actually had a shaman and druid (tauran) ding after the lock and before the paladins.

We were all pretty excited to see someone else out there grinding hard though. Grats on finishing the race! It was definitely fun. =)

AAhh, didnt recall the messages coming up.. but then again, 14 hours of questing does things to your mind @_@ and your eyes..

Anyway, somewhere in the first 5 then ^^; close enough, mildly respectable... I'll get you next time Yoox *shakes fist*

And thanks ^_^ I got a whisper from one of your guys in the middle of deepholme asking how far along I was.. I was nervous so I didnt answer \o/ I DIDNT WANNA GIVE AWAY MAH SECRET POSITION... or something >_>;;

Anyway it comes with its own reward, the biggest plus to being 85 so fast? DPS queues are instant lol... well 5 minutes, close enough to instant. At least for normals anyway, which is good cause I REEAALLLYYY dont wanna tank just yet, experiences in halls of origin and how fast a group can be obliterated by those shadowlancers.. *shudder*... plus its fun to get to play around with my new DK spell steal thing and see what all I can snag.

Though queuing as Dps has given me a new found hatred for bear tanks again....
Edited by Kaire on 12/8/2010 5:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
bears..... om nom nom nom.

Grats Punkin
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Yoox was the first on our server and it was 1:58 pm server time on 12/7/10.

( in the news )
In no more than half a day after Cataclysm was released worldwide, the leveling competition to be the first to hit the level 85 cap has ended with Athene, a Euro WoW fanatic, hitting level 85 in only 5 hours.

Reply Quote
Cata lvling was pretty fun..tho I was sad at how short it took.

Just want to say Grats to Kaire and the <Pi> guild. You guys really lvled hard. I was pretty disappointed in Blackout(besides Fury), Muppets, Rococo and Agathokakological. I really expected more of you to try and lvl at a decent rate.

Hope you put more effort into raiding then you did lvling or this Xpac wont be much fun for competition.

12/08/2010 5:19 AMPosted by Kaire
Though queuing as Dps has given me a new found hatred for bear tanks again....

Not nice
Edited by Zol on 12/8/2010 12:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Those Europeans are wacky as hell...
Reply Quote
You need to update your WoWProgress acct to get listed, but they have a leveling list.

http://www.wowprogress.com/char_level/us/dawnbringer
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
12/08/2010 12:13 PMPosted by Suëtma
bears..... om nom nom nom.

Grats Punkin

<3 ty cupcake...

Random note of the day... heroics hate me... WHY DOES EVERYTHING CLEAVE!?... First heroic, walk into H-HoO, walk up to one of the mobs (runecaster i think) *BAM* teeth knocked in, i go splat. But hey at least its not vanilla when every boss cleaved out their ass... literally...

12/08/2010 12:23 PMPosted by Zol

Not nice

lol sorry, actually I've kinna been digging the last few I got >_> mostly cause it means I can yank the tank plate and no one cares ^^;
Edited by Kaire on 12/9/2010 5:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/08/2010 12:23 PMPosted by Zol
Cata lvling was pretty fun..tho I was sad at how short it took.

Just want to say Grats to Kaire and the <Pi> guild. You guys really lvled hard. I was pretty disappointed in Blackout(besides Fury), Muppets, Rococo and Agathokakological. I really expected more of you to try and lvl at a decent rate.

Hope you put more effort into raiding then you did lvling or this Xpac wont be much fun for competition.

Not nice

When you got server first druid I was about 9 bars from hitting 85, in which case I gave up and went to sleep.

Ahhhhh, real life #@#@s me once again.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Said it once and I'll say it again. Dropping an expansion the week before finals is a cruel, cruel joke. NOT FAIR
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
12/09/2010 5:01 AMPosted by Kaire

Random note of the day... heroics hate me... WHY DOES EVERYTHING CLEAVE!?... First heroic, walk into H-HoO, walk up to one of the mobs (runecaster i think) *BAM* teeth knocked in, i go splat. But hey at least its not vanilla when every boss cleaved out their ass... literally...

That would be the Shadowlancer. Does an interrupt-able move that does some odd 10k a second. Best to CC one and burn other first. Other than that, my run of the place didn't see much cleave done by the mobs.

Heroic Stonecore is helluva lot more unforgiving. Third boss in there is a major pita. LoS doesnt' always work, nor does running out. :(
Edited by Madslane on 12/9/2010 11:09 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]