Level 85

85 Tauren Death Knight
Nah, shadowlancers I knew about

runecasters have this -> http://www.wowhead.com/spell=91806 as well though, so it kind of hurts, 70k on plate dps lol

which is deceptive isnt it? I mean who expects something with *caster* in the name to have a melee cleave... i mean, you expect them to like, heal or cast fireballs or something =x tricky blizzard is tricky

H-Stone I have yet to finish, or grim batol... got them both this morning and the stupid server reset in the middle of BOTH runs... i raged =x then I went and got leftover taco stuff from the kitchen and made a snack >_>
Edited by Kaire on 12/10/2010 5:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
12/08/2010 12:23 PMPosted by Zol
You guys really lvled hard. I was pretty disappointed in Blackout(besides Fury), Muppets, Rococo and Agathokakological. I really expected more of you to try and lvl at a decent rate.

Hope you put more effort into raiding then you did lvling or this Xpac wont be much fun for competition.

So, you guys transferred to a server full of less than hardcore players in order to get realm firsts and then talk !@** to guilds who don't level at your hardcore pace...? If you want competition transfer to one of the top servers.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
It sounds like you've been misinformed, let me clarify something. We've been here since late February. Our initial reason for transferring off of Ner'zhul was because we were working on ICC 10 hard modes, and the server we were on was very heavily populated. Because of this, the instance server was very unstable and caused severe lag. It was so bad that we could not progress because heals would fail to land and our tanks would die and we would wipe. A suggestion was brought up by someone to move to a low pop server. We all agreed since we were pretty close knit 10 man raiding guild, this was a wise idea since we had no reason to recruit after we transferred.

After we had done it, our progression continued quite smoothly, and we were happy we made the decision.
Edited by Zorthy on 12/10/2010 1:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
I can't wait for the PVP section!

BTW are you now taking entries on the wordpuzzle above, I think I solved it.
Edited by Fusä on 12/10/2010 5:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
12/10/2010 12:58 PMPosted by Zorthy
It sounds like you've been misinformed.

Let my clarify something, I don't care how long you've been here or if you transferred because of terribad lag...If your guild mates post something that sounds completely douche-like, elitist, unreasonable people will correlate your guild with douchey, elitist, unreasonable people. And unfortunately that's exactly what Zol's post looks like.
If Zol reads this post maybe he'll be reminded that he represents his guild by being a member of it. I don't see any misinformation here.

Edit: Now that that's out of the way, I don't have any problems with GoL, in fact I kind of secretly like Fusa. Just when you post something expecting other guilds to be hardcore on this server and then tell them competition won't be fun it's hilarious. Like I posted, if it's competition you're after there are other places to look than Dawnbringer.
Edited by Generic on 12/10/2010 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
I was going to say, you sounded douch EH in your first part, sorta hyocritical.
Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
12/10/2010 8:01 PMPosted by Fusä
I was going to say, you sounded douch EH in your first part, sorta hyocritical.

No see, the point you're missing is I don't care if I sound like a douche when I post. It only matters when other people do and I can point it out for them. But yes, I agree, the first part sounded totally unreasonable that's why I added in the edit.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I wouldn't take what Zol posted that seriously :) He's trying to get the Dawnbringer troops fired up for Cataclysm!

We keep seeing people say this server is the worst PVE realm in the US which got tiring. After 6 months of boredom in our casual state and not getting in beta we got excited about this xpac and leveled fast to see the new raid content early.

The bosses are a lot of fun, seeing them for the first time and developing strategies on the fly with no boss mods reminds me more of vanilla wow than the boredom of wotlk starting off.

Check out the Dawnbringer realm rankings by weeks end, we hope to play a part in keeping it respectable for the months to come. We always hope for some friendly competition either from guilds here or guilds worldwide, so goodluck to all the raiding guilds especially those picking the 10 man path.

Cheers to the people we saw leveling with us, Kaire we had fun seeing you keeping up with my 3 man group in particular with you doing it solo!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
So.... ya watching Big do the heroics makes me giggle a lot inside... This xpac will definately weed out the retards before the incoming nerf after new years.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Ugh stupid forums ate my post =x TWICE ... third times the charm? I'm sorry if this ends up being spammed here lol =x

Orla ~ twas fun \o/ glad I could give you guys a run for it. It was all new content to me beyond hyjal as well, I'd done that on the beta so I would know it enough to get ahead of the realm population but I stopped after that. I'd totally race you to raid firsts to .. I mean, if I could solo them and all. Hrm, need to look into that... wtb army of ghouls that summons a REAL army of ghouls lol.

Anyway, to the angsty little troll. Nothing was meant by what Zol said. You clearly dont understand how rivalries work. Its not just about boring general competition. Rivalries are rivalries because theyre a bit more personal or close to home (in this context, the same server). It has nothing to do with being the best or competing against the best to prove your mettle. It has to do with the kind of social back and forth that comes from close rivalries.

At least that would be my best guess about it all. But then again, I spent my entire childhood competing against my own personal rival and close friend (i'd say best friend, but rivals are always a different kind of friend). I used to play a damn good Roy in smash brothers melee (and I was decent at magic the gathering), but I really didnt care to play against people in tournaments. Why? Because I didnt really care for faceless competition. I enjoyed the kind of rivalry I had already. Oh btw, I will never ever forget how much I hate the fact taht mewtwo can charge up that stupid freaking shadow ball attack and use it instantly whenever he wants >.<;
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its weird seeing healers oom on trash.

It IS funny however seeing the people who have yet to realize that mobs are actually dangerous now pull 3 or 4 at once expecting to just aoe stuff down only to realize that everything has 90k health.
Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
12/11/2010 11:16 AMPosted by Kaire

Anyway, to the angsty little troll. Nothing was meant by what Zol said. You clearly dont understand how rivalries work.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

12/11/2010 11:16 AMPosted by Kaire

It has nothing to do with being the best or competing against the best to prove your mettle. It has to do with the kind of social back and forth that comes from close rivalries.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rival Could have just quoted this.

I'll save the laughs. Anyways, you obviously didn't read what I posted, or didn't see the forest through the trees. Though, if you want me to put it simply because you can't handle the tougher words... I stated that GoL, or rather Zol, was comparing himself to nonhardcore guilds a nonhardcore server. While you could argue that Blackout or whatever is hardcore... I'll facepalm you through the ground. Then, I said that if he was looking for competition he would find it better on other servers.

I hope this was much easier for you to read. Since you and I both know Japanese is your primary language. ^_^!

P.S. Please see my reply to Fusa if you have any further concerns.
Edited by Generic on 12/11/2010 1:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just wanna point out that at least some of those guilds are hardcore by their own description.

Perhaps that contributed to the overall confusion as to whether they were or were not.
Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
12/11/2010 3:33 PMPosted by Febelas
Just wanna point out that at least some of those guilds are hardcore by their own description.

Perhaps that contributed to the overall confusion as to whether they were or were not.

Sure, but by my own description I'm superman.

I'll refine what I mean. GoL seems hardcore to me, I don't know what their schedule is but they seemed to keep going at that heroic king kill until they finally got it with some intense determination. Then you have other guilds, who's members gave up/stopped logging on because the fight was too hard. I'm expecting the same to happen in cata. That's why it's funny to me that Zol seemed (bolded for Kaire) to be talking down on the less than hardcore guilds.
Edited by Generic on 12/11/2010 4:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Generic, all this speak of hardcore and softcore, gave me a moderatecore boner.

What I want to know from you are you a hardcore hardcore softcore, or a softcore hardcore softcore.

By the way, we raid 2 days a week. This being new content we are all high on wowcrack and have 100% blackpupil eyeballs.

EDIT- you said "nonhardcore ~ softcore"
Edited by Fusä on 12/11/2010 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
I'm only hardcore when I raid with druids. All other classes I definitely go softcore.

Also: When you guys raid do you also feast upon raw gnome carcass for energy? I've been meaning to ask.
Edited by Generic on 12/11/2010 5:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bowls keep us alive.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
GoL
I'm a softcore hardcore hardcore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]