Seriously Blizzard

81 Dwarf Shaman
What are the requirements for Free character migration. Im sitting here #951 in my realms queue. Honestly this is ridiculous, I fully understand that the traffic has increased dramatically but that is no reason anyone should be waiting 45 minutes to play a game that we pay for. some of us only have 45-1hr to play at a time. Now well spend our play time waiting in queue just to check our auctions or walk around SW before we have to log off. If any realm was in need of this service KT is definitely one of them.
Reply Quote
81 Dwarf Shaman
Example. ive gone down to 550 but the estimated time is 106 mins. Cmon :\
Reply Quote
40 Worgen Druid
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Druid
bump ^^^^^^^ what Robreiner said... i jus signed in and am 1100 in que... free character migration would be nice
Edited by Caustickill on 12/7/2010 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
81 Dwarf Shaman
just got in exactly 45 mins after i posted. lol.
Reply Quote
46 Human Paladin
This is unreal. I started at #1324 and a half hour later i'm only at #876. Come one Blizzard KT needs free transfer
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I agree
Reply Quote
83 Dwarf Shaman
I've been playing on this server forever... I should be allowed to queue before some level 5 Worgen or some X-fer from a different realm. QQ =)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
roughly 1hr 15mins here.
Reply Quote
46 Human Paladin
Ok this is pushing on an hour and now i'm #242
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Hmm...upon signing in, #1986 in line...

This is like a trip to the DMV O.o
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
We warned all the retards that transferred here but they kept coming thanks to them want an Alliance dominated server. Now you have to live with all your stupid decisions or pay for a transfer. Maybe next time you guys will read server forums and heed their warnings before transferring.
Reply Quote
81 Dwarf Shaman
12/07/2010 3:25 PMPosted by Shadowprey
We warned all the retards that transferred here but they kept coming thanks to them want an Alliance dominated server. Now you have to live with all your stupid decisions or pay for a transfer. Maybe next time you guys will read server forums and heed their warnings before transferring.

been here, still pissed lol.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Have you people never been around for an expac? You're genuinely pissed at ridiculous queues on the first day an expac is released? Really? KT's queue isn't even in the same league as the highest pop realms.
Edited by Ochaye on 12/7/2010 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
Been here since day 1 and its always been like this for EVERY major content patch and EVERY single one of the expansions. I have told just about everyone on the Horde side that has come here that they won't like it that the server is full and they still transfer here. NO one listens when we say server is full even with 4k Horde I would rather have people not come here because this is just retarded.
Reply Quote
81 Dwarf Shaman
12/07/2010 3:35 PMPosted by Ochaye
Have you people never been around for an expac? You're genuinely pissed at ridiculous queues on the first day an expac is released? Really? KT's queue isn't even in the same league as the highest pop realms.

really? 2k queues? honestly?
Reply Quote
88 Undead Rogue
Can anyone not see their queue?
I mean it keeps getting stuck at either "Success" or "Logging into game server" :\
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Shaman
I just posted a thread about this but I can't find it on this new site.. but yeah.

Its been nearly 30 minutes in queue and now its saying I have "502" minutes to go. Seriously?

Is this what I paid for?
Reply Quote
84 Human Paladin
1840 for me, and with a 73min wait. I think I'll just try back sometime later.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Rogue
Oh finally met the que... 1800ish positions, cya in an hour :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]