Why Gank us?

85 Human Death Knight
What is the Honost to God point of leting the 85 Gaurds kill you, JUST to Kill one of us? Better yet, why do you simply want to kill us? Would you enjoy having Tol'Barad Unplayable because of there being a collective of about 6-7 Alliance 85s?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
But they have to show off their pro skills by ganking us w/ 5 friends!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
12/07/2010 3:58 PMPosted by Avá
PvP server. /end thread

Its one thing to PvP, its another just to use your Numbers to swarm every enemy into Oblivion
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
12/07/2010 4:00 PMPosted by Vadâr
12/07/2010 3:58 PMPosted by Avá
PvP server. /end thread

Its one thing to PvP, its another just to use your Numbers to swarm every enemy into Oblivion

They're trying to drive all the Alliance away so that they can't do TB.... AT ALL
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Which brings me to, how will you be able to call this a PvP server, if there is no Enemy faction left
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
As far as the opposing faction is concerned, that collection of mouth-breathing crack babies can rot. Keep ganking me. Must have been easily over 60 times this afternoon. I made 81 despite getting attacked by up to 10 horde at once.

All you cowards are doing is making the alliance that weather this storm exceptionally mean. After today, all horde are KOS once I'm done leveling to 85.

Edit: after I had some time to reflect and--more than anything--calm down and recover a bit, my policy is to keep a list of those handful of horde that were nice to me. Those not on that list shall die each and every chance I get once I finish my crawl to 85.
Edited by Autumnreign on 12/8/2010 1:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
there ya go make threats to horde once your 85 double your time to get to 85
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Frankly, it doesn't matter what I do or don't do. Simply being alliance on this server easily doubles the time it takes to hit 85.
Edited by Autumnreign on 12/7/2010 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/07/2010 7:28 PMPosted by Elyina
so you knew what to expect when you came here, deal with it

For someone who talks about how they transferred off here, you sure seem to come back to these forums like a bad case of herpes.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Is that the best plate of stock comebacks you could cobble together?
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
12/07/2010 8:15 PMPosted by Autumnreign
Is that the best plate of stock comebacks you could cobble together?

I died inside
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
you slipped up ely.

don't you have some cybering for raid spots to be doing?

/shoo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]