Looking for a low stress guild [ESA type]

I came into the forums to find a guild I could message after the work day, and it looks like forums are used pretty much for just raiding guilds.

I'm an old fart with too many real life stresses. I play WOW (and an assortment of other games) to relax. I *hate* raiding, I'll do it on occasion, but really it's just not my cup of tea. I rarely pursue achievements, unless they're slightly odd, and don't amount to hours of drudgery.

Are there any large, mostly goofy guilds on Arygos?

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
There's a lot of social guilds actually, most of them are advertised on trade in game. And some raiding guilds accept social members. Good luck!
Reply Quote
65 Undead Mage
12/08/2010 8:23 AMPosted by Sevenwolves
There's a lot of social guilds actually, most of them are advertised on trade in game. And some raiding guilds accept social members. Good luck!

Pretty much that.

On this toon, I said I was looking for a social/leveling guild in trade and found one after a bit of research (# of online player, no ninja and/or drama post on the forum regarding this guild, etc, etc.). So far so good.

It is also true that most raiding guild have a "associates"/"Friend and family" rank for people not raiding, but it's going to be harder to get in one if you don't know anyone in it already.

Good luck Lostlight
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
We dont mind having those in guild that do not want to raid.. We have a "social crowd" rank that helps support the raiders with food mats for raids, flasks etc - anything USEFUL to pitch in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]