Can Alliance get to The Lost Isles?

(Locked)

12 Night Elf Druid
Seen a Raptor there I would love to have on my Worgen Hunter. Much better than the Mastiff that they give us!

Seen the raptor on Petopia.
Edited by Eoweniel on 12/8/2010 7:47 AM PST
12 Night Elf Druid
Yes, no, maybe so?
85 Draenei Priest
Nope. No one can go to the Lost Isles. Goblins leave it with their quest chains and then it's done and over.
85 Troll Warrior
The Isles are goblin-only, sadly. There's no way to return to them once you leave.
90 Goblin Shaman
Your kind isn't welcomed there. To keep out the mutts known as Worgen, we've installed electric fences all around the island.
85 Undead Rogue
Those raptors are the same models used with the ones in Outland. When your worgen is the appropriate level, fly out to Blade's Edge and pick one out. Other than that, you're out of luck.
35 Undead Priest
Do the goblin starting quests until you get to the mainland. There is a reason no one sticks around the lost Isles.
35 Undead Priest
Also I think the corrupted raptors in durotar use the outland model, maybe not the color you wanted though.
12 Night Elf Druid
12/08/2010 8:21 AMPosted by Magihoof
Your kind isn't welcomed there. To keep out the mutts known as Worgen, we've installed electric fences all around the island.

Sorry, most dogs I know run right through them. Then again most dogs that I know are stubborn that way... lol!
12 Night Elf Druid
12/08/2010 8:25 AMPosted by Malress
Also I think the corrupted raptors in durotar use the outland model, maybe not the color you wanted though.

I just checked and you're right about Durotar... will be fun though since I'm on a PvP server to get there. I have done it before though.
85 Draenei Priest
12/08/2010 8:36 AMPosted by Eoweniel
12/08/2010 8:25 AMPosted by Malress

I just checked and you're right about Durotar... will be fun though since I'm on a PvP server to get there. I have done it before though.

It's fun. I remember on my PvP server I took my Draenei at level 11 to go and get a dragonhawk from Eversong. That was an interesting experience.
87 Tauren Druid
Goblin only.
86 Dwarf Hunter
I'm sad for this because I like the idea of having the color changing Spiked Raptors :(
85 Gnome Mage
The raptors in the Goblin starting area are the only ones like that that change color.

So, if you want one, and you are just starting out you can always make a Goblin, level to 10, tame, then faction or race change...I'm sure Blizz won't mind =)
Edited by Microlux on 7/20/2012 8:20 AM PDT
63 Worgen Druid
There is nothing bad with worgen
90 Pandaren Monk
06/17/2014 01:59 AMPosted by Roxiana
There is nothing bad with worgen

No! Bad puppy! No performing black magic necro rituals!

/smack with newspaper
90 Orc Warrior
The raptors there are in Outland and the Southern Barrens.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Holy crap necro! Wow and this one is from about when the new site was debuted with Cata.
90 Gnome Warlock
The Lich King LIVES.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]