Odds

92 Gnome Warlock
Why does blizz focus so much on balancing classes in all aspects of pvp if they are going to allow cenarios where the horde can outnumber the alliance 5 to 1? Its kinda pointless. There really is absolutly no point in even trying to play this expansion untill everyone is 85, because they decided to cram those odds into 2 zones where horde and alli share quest.

I know most of the horde that will read this will say "learn to pvp". I know it is fun to world pvp, but after awhile that even gets old. Where is the fun if there is no challange? 1 vs 5 are odds that noone can even hope to stand against (unless we have atleast 15 stacks of tenacity!). Which was alot =/. I say balance the server a bit more.

/end rant.
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Warlock
Its easy...set a cap on horde / alliance ratios. There is no point to allow the numbers of horde to grow so big that they dominate by sheer size and not skill sir.
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Warlock
Your a reroller anyways. So I guess if you cant beat them join the side with the most numbers right?
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Warlock
I have toons on both sides of the fence. I agree that all people ultimatly want to be on a quote un-quote winning side. But where is the glory in any of the numbers? Its not like you had to work for it kind of scenario. Its like winning the special olympics...prizes are given just because of what you are.
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Warlock
The bottom line is this. The vast majority of muliplayer games have player caps. For instance, Call of Duty: Black Ops has in some cases a max of 12 on 12 people. This is so one side does not always dominate because of sheer numbers. PvP servers are dying because of this exact thing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Im so tired of people complaining on a PvP server. Seriouly, its a PvP server what did you expect, teletubbies jumping and saving you from the baddie hordes. L2level
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
world pvp

on a pvp server?

Reply Quote
92 Gnome Warlock
Sweet. 5 horde posts 2 alli.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
MM
I got to 85 just fine. Perhaps you should look into a better guild?

Healem
Fuher of the MM
Ruler of Darkspear
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Meh, !*!% player caps. Turns out a lot of players on this server wanted to be horde. Its not the same way on all servers. There are plenty of servers where Alliance out number Horde. Big woop.
Best bet is to server transfer away since preventing people from playing horde is pretty much preventing from people from playing, > stop paying.
Reply Quote
itt: Alliance QQing about being bad.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Oh no! PvP on a PvP server?

QQ
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
So basically, what you should be saying about PvP is; GET GOOD OR GET OUT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]