Alliance : Horde ratio...

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Titles says it all.
What's the Alliance to Horde ratio on here.
Also what archetype (tank, melee dps, etc etc) is in the greatest need for both factions?
Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Definitely more horde than alliance on this realm. Cant give you an exact ratio but alliance seem quite a bit more outnumbered. As for whats needed on each side cant help you much with that. It seems to me that on the alliance side tanks are in more demand but again dont have any numbers. Hope that helps some.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Based on every quest hub so far in Cataclysm I'd say that ratio has grown to probably 8:1 Horde to Alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
12/09/2010 2:18 PMPosted by Arlexis
Based on every quest hub so far in Cataclysm I'd say that ratio has grown to probably 8:1 Horde to Alliance.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=22&factionid=-1&minlevel=80&maxlevel=80&servertypeid=2
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Horde side is short on healers from what i've seen.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I don't get why there are so many horde on this server. More people need to come to Alliance, it's actually not that bad over on this side. ;x
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
The horde ratio is outrageous. I waited 40 minutes to log on after waiting in que only to be killed within the first minute of getting into my questing zone. You pretty much cant level as alliance. I see at least 10 horde for every 1 alliance i see.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Weird...When WoW first came out, alliance outnumbered horde on every server!
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
12/12/2010 5:58 PMPosted by Modrápohlavi
Weird...When WoW first came out, alliance outnumbered horde on every server!

Interesting. I guess we played two different versions at release.

The census site, posted above, puts the ration at 1:1.2 in favor of horde. It could be worse, like Mal'Ganis, where 96% of the server is horde.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
you should check out whiteleaf's helpful guide on the server's stats. it's sticky on arthas f orums.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
NIGHT OF THE LIVING THREAD
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Lets put it this way Last week around 9;00 pm server time me and 2 other friends took a walk around the Alliance shrine, screwed around, took screenshots for over 20 mins before only 2 Ali showed up :P Most of the Alliance who play on Arthas are just ali alts of the Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I have an ally alt that im going to play in WoD, the difference is crazy. You can't even find a lot of glyphs in the ah. The towns have like 7 people in them total.

Looking forward to being the rare spawn when the expansion comes out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]