Some affx quotes for posterity, streaming bet

(Locked)

90 Undead Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083750184?page=1

They're going to be in a pretty sorry state in terms of high rated arenas, if nothing changes.

Of course if you play the worst posible comp War/Frost/RSham with a shaman playing for the first time in 3 years.

I'll be playing MLD at some point and I'll stream it when I do.

Jeee, he didnt stream this one because with a good comp with good partners he probably got 20 wins with no loses.

Unpopular opinion time: I don't think Mages are the 'kings of casting'. I think that both Destro Locks and Elemental Shaman have been better equipped to get off casts than Frost Mages for at least two seasons

This comment is the epitome of bias and ignorance. So frost with their infinite roots and snares have less casting oportunity than destro/ele that only have 1 - 2 tools to cast, open gaps? wow unbeliavable.

I for one will be rocking the faceroll wagon through gladiator this season 9 with LMP (not lol WMS), hope the class gets fixed eventually because it is a disgrace icelance spam right now.

Dispels? pff my team have frost snares, corruption, bane of doom, immolate, burning embers, sw:p and some other situational debuffs to cover my novas, so no, not even priest will be dispeling my novas easily.
Edited by Jabru on 12/8/2010 1:48 PM PST
85 Human Mage
12/08/2010 1:12 PMPosted by Jabru
They're going to be in a pretty sorry state in terms of high rated arenas, if nothing changes.

Of course if you play the worst posible comp War/Frost/RSham with a shaman playing for the first time in 3 years.

I'll be playing MLD at some point and I'll stream it when I do.

He, he didnt stream this one because with a good comp with good partners he probably got 20 wins with no loses.

Unpopular opinion time: I don't think Mages are the 'kings of casting'. I think that both Destro Locks and Elemental Shaman have been better equipped to get off casts than Frost Mages for at least two seasons

This comment is the epitome of bias and ignorance. So frost with their infinite roots and snares have less casting oportunity than destro/ele that only have 1 - 2 tools to cast, open gaps? wow unbeliavable.

I for one will be rocking the faceroll wagon through gladiator this season 9 with LMP (not lol WMS), hope the class gets fixed eventually because it is a disgrace icelance spam right now.

Dispels? pff my team have frost snares, corruption, bane of doom, immolate, burning embers, sw:p and some other situational debuffs to cover my novas, so no, not even priest will be dispeling my novas easily.

Good luck Fotm reroller. Come back and tell us how you proved a multi-glad mage wrong about his class. I can't wait to see your glad title and 70% win ratio.

I wish you the best.

90 Undead Mage
Good luck Fotm reroller. Come back and tell us how you proved a multi-glad mage wrong about his class. I can't wait to see your glad title and 70% win ratio.

I wish you the best.

Ohh you cant say the playstyle is faceroll super easy right now =D, i am enjoying 1 vs 3 pvp fights while leveling =)

And affx is only respected by low rating bad mages that you find on this forums, like you.

The entire arejunkies community has no respect for him because his bias and ignorance about anything non mage related.
Edited by Jabru on 12/8/2010 1:22 PM PST
90 Undead Rogue
Haters gonna hate.
90 Undead Mage
12/08/2010 1:26 PMPosted by Leonhardt
he's like an Anti-Zolaf...

Haters gonna hate.

Whats up with you fellow mages? Why do you keep posting on alts? Ashamed of the OP faceroll frost state? You know you are =P , 1v2 1v3 duels are fun, or not? =D
85 Human Mage
12/08/2010 1:21 PMPosted by Jabru

I wish you the best.

Ohh you cant say the playstyle is faceroll super easy right now =D, i am enjoying 1 vs 3 pvp fights while leveling =)

And affx is only respected by low rating bad mages that you find on this forums, like you.

The entire arejunkies community has no respect for him because his bias and ignorance about anything non mage related.

LOL ok. I specced frost on my Dk (who is my main btw) went into a couple of bg's before cata dropped. I rolled everything that moved. Does that mean that frost Dk's are now as op as mages?

Your post is dumb, you know little about mage pvp. It's like playing arcane in 3.0 and thinking this is the way it's always going to be.

TLDR; Pre cata patched drop, some classes became op for 2 weeks, babies started QQ.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]