Thanks for the Congrats.

85 Worgen Death Knight
Hi Everyone, last night I managed to get the Realm first achievement for Archaeology. When it happened I recieved a heap of messages from people on the server saying congrats or asking questions about the skill. It was real overwhelming so much so that it was impossible to answer everyones question etc so I thought id just like to say thanks to those that messaged me and if anyone does have any questions ill be happy to answer them here on the forums. So far in Arch. I have got my hands on a couple of nice items, a Fossilised Raptor Mount. A Fossilised Hatchling companion Pet as well as a clockwork gnome pet and also a Chalice of the Mountain Kings, where 4 female Dwarfs spawn and do a sword dance. Im currently working on The Innkeepers Daughter, another rare that I think may be used as some sort of hearth. Anyhow once again thanks to the wellwishes again last night and cya's all around Azeroth.

Cheers

Reapen
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
This is sweet as hell!! GRATZ!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Grats archeology is probably the hardest thing they've put in to level and takes time and effort especially to have done it that quick.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Gratz!

I'm server first Idiot, Herp Derp :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/10/2010 7:16 PMPosted by Diamondx
Gratz!

I'm server first Idiot, Herp Derp :)

HAHAHAHAHAno

I assure you someone beat you on that one.

/cough

also zomguraworgen!
Edited by Everlu on 12/11/2010 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]