MPAPBT: Bill Buckler

Community Manager
Who doesn't love Booty Bay this time of year?

Well, perhaps after this challenge, Bill Buckler won't like it much. He's your target, folks, and we'd love to hear about how you do against him. Buckler’s minions are Burgle, a level-11 Humanoid; Eyegouger, a level-11 Flying; and Young Beaky, another level-11 Flying. To properly take him down according to Payne's instructions, your team will consist of a level-10 Dragonkin, a level-10 Beast, and a level-10 Aquatic in that order.

Give this scallywag the what-for, will ya?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
But when will we fight Major Payne and his army of Pugs?
Reply Quote
Bill Buckler lol All your frostbolts will just go right through his legs.
Reply Quote
What is the point of this? I did it and nothing happened?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
What is the point of this?

Fun?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
06/08/2014 06:43 PMPosted by Astra

Fun?

WHO PLAYS GAMES FOR FUN ANYWAY
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
DEATH TO BILL!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/08/2014 06:43 PMPosted by Astra

Fun?

Never heard of that realm.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I would like to dedicate this challenge to the 1986 Boston Red Sox.
Reply Quote
Honestly I'd rather have Bill become drunk and become a World boss. If done right, a bar fight in Booty Bay could make for a nice little scenario.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
06/06/2014 02:59 PMPosted by Crithto
Give this scallywag the what-for, will ya?

I did a while ago... but I must ask...

when we fight Major Payne, can I please punch him in the face for all those times he's called us pathetic, weak, and/or cupcakes?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm not sure if I did it right! So I attempted this challenge with the pets in that order...

Had to level another dragon to level 10 - so I chose my Emerald Whelpling.

Team:
Emerald Whelpling: Emerald Bite, Moonfire, Tranquility
Darkshore cub: Bite, Hibernate, Maul
Aqua Strider: Water Jet, Healing Wave, Soothe

So I tried it first with my Emerald Whelpling. I killed the first two using Moonfire, Tranquility then Biting until they were dead and then was one shot from killing Young Beaky and wondered if that's not how this challenge was supposed to go!

So I forfeited and tried again.

Killed Burgle with Emerald Whelpling then swapped to Darkshore cub when Eyegouger came out. Killed Eyegouger then realised I had a problem - Eyegouger had just about killed my Aqua strider with Cyclone from the backlines! So I realised I wasn't able to have each of my 3 pets vs each of the other 3 pets... so maybe I think I failed this challenge! But if I didn't have to do it that way, I could beat Bill with my other two! Yarrrrr!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]