Why am I running out of mana so fast?

90 Draenei Monk
06/29/2014 04:16 PMPosted by Rotai
I see you are up to about 6k spirit. You should aim for 9 at least, then aim for intellect. ( I know I have much more than that, but that is for a special case.)

Please do not give MW advice. Your gemming is almost completely wrong, as well as several enchants. I also hope you've merely been severely unlucky with obtaining that much mastery gear instead of haste or crit gear.
Gem crit. Crit/int in red sockets. Crit/spirit if it's a good blue socket. But your sockets should really never have something that doesn't contain crit in it, and especially not pure spirit.
You have literally only 1 crit gem.
06/29/2014 04:16 PMPosted by Rotai
your auto attacks heal quite a bit.

This isn't true. This used to be somewhat true during the first tier of the expac, but they nerfed our auto attack healing and buffed the healing/damage done by Tiger Palm and BoK cleave.
Edited by Swaggle on 6/30/2014 1:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]