Recent Bloody Coins Hotfixes

I'm not liking how this game is turning on... I mean... That history about world of warcraft is turning into a game that every one is your friend and u will play a happy game filled with rainbows and ponies.
Where is the world of WARcraft?
Edited by Baki on 6/14/2014 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Thanks for all the feedback on this change. We agree that the chance to earn a Bloody Coin from the Fire-Watcher’s Oath buff felt too low, especially with all the competition for killing blows in Battlegrounds. We’ve just pushed a hotfix that will increase the chance of earning a Bloody Coin from a killing blow while Fire-Watcher’s Oath is active to 100%. Enjoy!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
06/16/2014 03:35 PMPosted by Lore
Thanks for all the feedback on this change. We agree that the chance to earn a Bloody Coin from the Fire-Watcher’s Oath buff felt too low, especially with all the competition for killing blows in Battlegrounds. We’ve just pushed a hotfix that will increase the chance of earning a Bloody Coin from a killing blow while Fire-Watcher’s Oath is active to 100%. Enjoy!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU!!!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter

06/16/2014 03:37 PMPosted by Märlboro

I cannot say this more enough.

Sooooo.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
06/16/2014 03:40 PMPosted by Marunke

06/16/2014 03:37 PMPosted by Märlboro

I cannot say this more enough.

Sooooo.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

If I had a cinder kitten, I would be hugging it so hard right now...
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Thanks! Brb, BG farming
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
THANK YOU!!!!! :D

Much love for the fire kitty (and everyone actually involved in the decision making on this one)!
<3 <3 <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Is this going live tomorrow? :OOO?
Reply Quote
Soooo is it 100% EVERYWHERE? Or just in BG's? Because if its everywhere, you basically negated the reason for your ENTIRE CHANGE.

Oath = Censer now (minus the "third faction" thing)
Edited by Catarik on 6/16/2014 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/16/2014 03:47 PMPosted by Catarik
Soooo is it 100% EVERYWHERE? Or just in BG's? Because if its everywhere, you basically negated the reason for your ENTIRE CHANGE.

The 3rd faction thing was an important part of it.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
LCD
Yay! You managed to fix your screwup!

Go Blizzard!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Proof that blizzard, does indeed listen to the playerbase.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
This sounds good. I'm going to try in a battleground. I avoided it like the plague on the Isle. Thanks for the change, allowing more of us to participate.
Reply Quote
06/16/2014 03:50 PMPosted by Treeba
06/16/2014 03:47 PMPosted by Catarik

The 3rd faction thing was an important part of it.

This un-nerfing basically says "We were not ok with you ganking, griefing your own faction for Bloody COins. But its OK to gank.grief the opposing faction for Blood Coins."

Which is exactly opposite of part of their original statement basically saying it was time to nerf coin farming because the Isle is full of people leveling now, not really people doing rare hunting.

Blizz logic is just really illogical sometimes. /sigh
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THANK YOU FOR THE NEWS
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
LCD
06/16/2014 03:55 PMPosted by Catarik
This un-nerfing basically says "We were not ok with you ganking, griefing your own faction for Bloody COins. But its OK to gank.grief the opposing faction for Blood Coins."

Though I haven't tested it, I've heard from a reasonably reliable source that they stack.

Does that mean you can get 2 coins per kill? Inquiring minds just got to know.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

Sweet. Might have to actually start farming them now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
is it 100% on the island ?
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
Is it too easy now to get the mount? Is it welfare? Inquiring minds want to know! Also farming bloody coins no longer encourages world PVP and is instead sent to instance BGs.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I might give BGs another whirl now...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]