Fuu's Grilled Eel and Rice Cakes (Healer OT)

90 Human Priest
1) Be excellent to each other. No one likes a jerk. Don't be a jerk in this thread. No fighting, no put downs, no name calling - or else Reta will beat you with a stick. >:(

2a) The title of the next thread is to be decided by general acceptance before this one caps; try not to overlap with previous ones. Whomever caps the thread should make the new one.

2b) Keep the ToS in mind when deciding on a thread title. This will make it far less likely to be deleted. Also, the title of the thread should always involve food! This is the healer forum and we're weird.

3) Copy and paste these rules and the below list into the first post of the new thread. Add the title of the new thread to the bottom of the list.

Previous Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13182178304
Archive of previous OT threads: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10161146805

BE NICE. THIS IS OUR HOME.

IRC info: http://outofmana.me/healchatirc
90 Human Priest
Just rewatched Samurai Champloo. Forgot how much I was upset by the ending.
100 Blood Elf Priest
=( Now I'm reminded.

I also have unreasonably attachments/crushes on tall dark haired anime characters.

Jin... ^^;; heh. Rarely if ever get all fangirly over real people.
Edited by Naérwen on 6/23/2014 9:46 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
I was so hoping Jin and Fuu would end up being a thing
100 Blood Elf Priest
I would have liked that.
90 Blood Elf Monk
06/23/2014 09:44 PMPosted by Naérwen
=( Now I'm reminded.

I also have unreasonably attachments/crushes on tall dark haired anime characters.

Jin... ^^;; heh. Rarely if ever get all fangirly over real people.

Kirito says hi then.

Also RIP Eiko. Officially may or may not be dating one of my professor's daughter.
91 Night Elf Druid
06/23/2014 09:49 PMPosted by Illucia
I was so hoping Jin and Fuu would end up being a thing

^ UGH THIS SO MUCH.

I remember when I was watching it again that I started reading fanfiction with them 'cause I wanted them together so much.
100 Night Elf Priest
I need to start watching anime again :3

So I texted my sister yesterday and she hasn't heard from our dad either. They went from talk of surgery and cancer to completely ignoring us T__T
90 Worgen Warrior
I am not a healer

06/23/2014 09:58 PMPosted by Meowth
^ UGH THIS SO MUCH.

I remember when I was watching it again that I started reading fanfiction with them 'cause I wanted them together so much.

zombie ponies
Edited by Jakkhel on 6/23/2014 10:26 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
Hah I used to read a fair bit of fanfiction when I was much younger. I wish I had the desire to get back into reading as avidly as I used to. :( Can't be a very good writer without being a reader.
Oh well.
Whatever happens happens.
90 Worgen Warrior
06/23/2014 10:39 PMPosted by Piamette
Hah I used to read a fair bit of fanfiction when I was much younger. I wish I had the desire to get back into reading as avidly as I used to. :( Can't be a very good writer without being a reader.
Oh well.
Whatever happens happens.

Fanfiction is still a major hit or miss. While it's bad, I really love Fallout Equestria/Project Horizons/Murky Number Seven. It may be MLP fanfiction, but I love the Fallout mix and the story intrigued me enough that I ate it up.

But it's huge.
91 Night Elf Druid
I knooooow, I never read fanfiction anymore but god did I read it. I had something like 1k+ favorite stories and stuff. Followed so many authors, lol. I should go on my email with fanfiction and see how many updates I have.

I will admit... most of the stuff I followed was Naruto. I was a big fan!
90 Worgen Warrior
06/23/2014 11:02 PMPosted by Meowth
I knooooow, I never read fanfiction anymore but god did I read it. I had something like 1k+ favorite stories and stuff. Followed so many authors, lol. I should go on my email with fanfiction and see how many updates I have.

I will admit... most of the stuff I followed was Naruto. I was a big fan!

I read a lot of RO fanfiction. There was one author who put incredible semi-novel length stories out that were legitimately interesting. He had a thing for pairing female blood elves with male orcs though.

Also, are you Kitt? I get that vibe and she likes her Druids.
100 Draenei Paladin
06/23/2014 10:45 PMPosted by Jakkhel
Fanfiction is still a major hit or miss. While it's bad, I really love Fallout Equestria/Project Horizons/Murky Number Seven. It may be MLP fanfiction, but I love the Fallout mix and the story intrigued me enough that I ate it up.

But it's huge.

Actually the last fanfiction I read was probably Rainbow Factory. >_> (MLP horror for those who don't know.) A couple years ago.

I started off reading I think Digimon fanfiction back in the dayyyy, and then read a fair bit of Harry Potter fanfic. Still remember my favorite fanfic of all time, Irresistible Poison, a HarryxDraco fic which was extremely well written. I guess after that I was just like... nothing else would ever come close.

One of my friends keeps talking about the Supernatural fanfic Twist and Shout, so I suppose I should read that eventually. Apparently it's really sad, so that'll be right up my alley to maybe shed a single tear over and then send Tsilyi's way so he can hate me. I regret loaning him my copy of The Fault in Our Stars. Poor guy. I didn't think it was THAT sad...

Come to think of it I guess horror is one of the few types of fiction that really gets me going since I'm a complete chicken. Everything else is either boring or just doesn't affect me in the way it is intended to. Hm. I may have learned something about myself today.
100 Blood Elf Monk
06/23/2014 10:45 PMPosted by Jakkhel
the story intrigued me enough that I ate it up.

06/23/2014 11:15 PMPosted by Piamette
Actually the last fanfiction I read was probably Rainbow Factory. >_> (MLP horror for those who don't know.) A couple years ago.

I started off reading I think Digimon fanfiction back in the dayyyy

06/23/2014 11:14 PMPosted by Jakkhel
I read a lot of RO fanfiction.

legitimately interesting

http://i.imgur.com/rUQE3AJ.gif
91 Night Elf Druid
are you Kitt?

Yes. I tried to get your attention in that Mythic thread, but you totally ignored me.

My friend wants me to read some Sherlock fanfic because apparently it'll make me cry buckets of tears. It's just that good, or at least that's what she told me. I read some Harry Potter, Samurai Champloo, and I even had a... Degrassi phase, ahem. There was some others but those were my main.

But yeah, I was all about that Naruto stuff and not really the actual universe, but the alternate stuff. I really liked the school stories or business romance ones. Guilty pleasure, ok.
100 Draenei Paladin
Yes I had a lot of embarrassing moments and interests as a kid.
My MLP phase was fairly brief, all things considered.

What is RO? I keep reading it as Ragnarok Online (my first MMO) but... contextually that makes no sense.
100 Blood Elf Monk
06/23/2014 11:23 PMPosted by Meowth
But yeah, I was all about that Naruto stuff and not really the actual universe, but the alternate stuff. I really liked the school stories or business romance ones. Guilty pleasure, ok.

http://i.imgur.com/1yfZzDt.gif
91 Night Elf Druid
06/23/2014 11:26 PMPosted by Mist
http://i.imgur.com/1yfZzDt.gif

MIST I WAS LIKE 13 OR 14, OKAY
90 Worgen Warrior

I started off reading I think Digimon fanfiction back in the dayyyy, and then read a fair bit of Harry Potter fanfic. Still remember my favorite fanfic of all time, Irresistible Poison, a HarryxDraco fic which was extremely well written. I guess after that I was just like... nothing else would ever come close.

One of my friends keeps talking about the Supernatural fanfic Twist and Shout, so I suppose I should read that eventually. Apparently it's really sad, so that'll be right up my alley to maybe shed a single tear over and then send Tsilyi's way so he can hate me. I regret loaning him my copy of The Fault in Our Stars. Poor guy. I didn't think it was THAT sad...

Come to think of it I guess horror is one of the few types of fiction that really gets me going since I'm a complete chicken. Everything else is either boring or just doesn't affect me in the way it is intended to. Hm. I may have learned something about myself today.

Oh, I've heard lovely stories of that as well as Cupcakes. I'm not actually into MLP myself as I find it too girl for my tastes, but I do enjoy FOE and PH. And for something completely different, MNS as the main character is a born slave. They're quite well written and have a very well thought out story. And if you like horror, there are decent parts in all stories that are horror related. If you find yourself with free time, start here:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/story-fallout-equestria.html

And if you like that there's more where that came from. A lot more. Seems like the community took to FOE and its universe with gusto.

Yes. I tried to get your attention in that Mythic thread, but you totally ignored me.

My friend wants me to read some Sherlock fanfic because apparently it'll make me cry buckets of tears. It's just that good, or at least that's what she told me. I read some Harry Potter, Samurai Champloo, and I even had a... Degrassi phase, ahem. There was some others but those were my main.

I was totally heated and definitely arguing with a brick wall. Or I was actually not reading it any more at that point as I've gotten sick of constantly arguing.

I've read very little fanfiction really. Most of it is either adult for the hell of it or with a long story that I really get attached to and can't put down, like with my zombie ponies. And as for the Naruto stuff, Naruto isn't that bad. Terrible with the filler but it was still entertaining to me.

06/23/2014 11:26 PMPosted by Piamette
Yes I had a lot of embarrassing moments and interests as a kid.
My MLP phase was fairly brief, all things considered.

What is RO? I keep reading it as Ragnarok Online (my first MMO) but... contextually that makes no sense.

I had an embarassingly long phase where I irrationally hated every brony. Then I cooled off, met one, and realized they're people who like a cartoon.

And it is indeed Ragnarok Online. I played a FS Priest/High Priest in that game for about two to three years. It was my second MMO, my first being NexusTK which nobody has heard of.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]