Rdruid 10->25h transition

90 Troll Druid
Hey guys I'm going to be switching to 25m this week and I'm looking for some pro druid tips. I've been doing a lot of normal 25 practice and even a few heroic kills, so I've been getting quite comfortable with the transition. I guess I'm just looking for a few pointers from others who've done the same:p oh and I still have 1-1.5k spirit to push into mastery/haste for when I next login.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'd opt for more spirit in 25 man, not less. Keeping up rejuv on as many as need it is more mana intensive in 25, or so it seemed to me when I did 25H a few weeks ago.

Other than that not much is different. I've only done 25 man once though so others may have better insight. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I found with lmg procs and all the mana CDs I found myself to be quite okay, but I'll definitely take that into account as I don't have to much 25h experience
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Praps if you have a favorable comp with resto shamans and such mana will possibly be less of an issue. We didn't have any mana CD's in ours. (3 resto druids, 1 monk, and a disc priest... less than ideal :P)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Ah well I believe there will be 2 resto shamans and a holy which will help. I always have the seige crafter spirit proc trink but I'll be using cleave with sha trink for 25
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
While I prefer to use SoTF, found that a SoTF WG just didnt hit enough targets in 25n when I was running that. Never did switch to incarnation because it was normal mode, but for 25H it MIGHT be somethg to look at. Personally don't know if it would actually be better or not but with the cleave trink along with instant regrowths, you can add a ton of throughput I would think.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
07/04/2014 10:11 AMPosted by Cerwing
with the cleave trink along with instant regrowths, you can add a ton of throughput I would think.

Not really. A single stack of lifebloom is lower hpet than rejuv by a fair bit (even including the bloom). Regrowth's is similar to rejuv's (but only if you factor in living seed). As such, Incarnation is okay if used as a mana tool (since lifebloom is mana efficient and so are free regrowths), as a simple flat hps increase cooldown, or for the armor bonus on fights where that is beneficial.

Lifebloom blanketing with Incarnation may be significantly better in WoD - we'll have to wait and see.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]