A question regarding tanks (to the healers)

1 Gnome Warlock
Bad Brewmasters are the worst tank to heal. And for some reason, there are an awful lot of bad Brewmasters out there, bad being those who can't seem to shuffle or use any of their myriad cooldowns.

I've gotten several in the past couple of weeks (boosted 90s) that thought they could just spin their way through the entire instance and never use their cooldowns.

They died.

A lot.
Edited by Nimiuss on 6/27/2014 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Monk
DK tanks are my favourite to queue with, I rarely have to heal them. Druid and Paladin tanks aren't so bad either, if they play it right. The worst in my opinion is a Brewmaster. Only once have a had Brewmaster tank that I didn't have to heal the !@#$ out of, and it was only cause she had that legendary cloak AND that boa 90-100 weapons.

But like Elyssrya said, if you're not an idiot, all goes just fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Og
Bad brewmasters make me cry myself to sleep at night.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bears: once they get SoO tier they "bearly" need heals also

FTFY
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Brew masters are by far the most squishy unless well played.

DK's can be unpredictable but well played ones are almost unkillable.

Warriors just don't seem to take spike damage even badly played ones.
Paladins are almost as easy to heal as warriors.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Any Druid tank or brewmaster makes me prepare for one hell of a ride
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Shaman
Blood DK's make me wanna scream. Sometimes monks.

When I see bears or warriors, I am happy.

Pallys...sure, w/e.
Reply Quote
79 Night Elf Druid
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread" it is said. A WoW alternative would be, "Tanks rush in where healers are slow to follow"; meaning they charge or use a speed buff that I can't match and pull the whole damn lot at once, die because they have no heals or dps backup and then yell at the healer because of course it's our fault.

Too many tanks wanna rush through instances like Speedy Gonzales on crack and get in a tiff if you want to actually gather loot or skin a few hides.
Reply Quote
06/26/2014 02:29 PMPosted by Sengis
Usually brewmaster players don't know how to push buttons os something like this, so I hate healing them.

The main issue I ever run into for LFR/Flex is that they don't know how to utilize their self healing through the orbs they drop. There's so much healing literally sitting at their feet.

Shuffle is a must as well.
Edited by Kegroll on 7/9/2014 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/30/2014 11:29 PMPosted by Divinefaith
Bears: once they get SoO tier they "bearly" need heals also

FTFY

+1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Them DPS tanks. like the terrible ret paladin that tanked in my 5 man last night.

lolol. jk it was ffraid
Reply Quote
79 Night Elf Druid
gotta love those ret pallys that think they can tank without a shield or changing spec. Just smile and say, "You're too squishy"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
07/10/2014 09:40 AMPosted by Randuelin
gotta love those ret pallys that think they can tank without a shield or changing spec. Just smile and say, "You're too squishy"

I ret tank with a polearm <3 I'm the worst though. The key to success is low expectations and getting carried by disc priests.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

I ret tank with a polearm <3 I'm the worst though. The key to success is low expectations and getting carried by disc priests.

lolol you carried me. I DIDN'T FORGET THAT BOP.
when i was stranded in scholomance.
surrounded.
they were everywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I was hiding in the corner from the scary green guy. You can have my BoP once every 5 minutes though. You deserve it. Not those nasty mages though.
Reply Quote

At max level, geared rets destroy 5-man heroics as tanks.

I tank as a windwalker all the time, actually.
Edited by Kegroll on 7/10/2014 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Personally-

My least fave to heal is a Brewmaster
My fave to heal is a Brewmaster

Take it as you will.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]