Seeking MW Log and Character Advice

90 Blood Elf Monk
Hi,

I was hoping someone could take a look at the logs from last night and maybe give me pointers on what I can do to improve.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fdMcNm3VTHaZQ81k

I would like to make the switch to this toon and last night was my first real run in a long while on him so I know I can improve leaps and bounds. To add to it I was completely out of it to start and forgot to start logs till after Shamans so not as much to work with I know. That and/or any toon critique would be great. I have to put a smooth in the new boots but anything else would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
From what I can see, you're doing really well!
High uptimes on ReM, good usage of Uplift, and you're sitting JUST over the haste cap, which is good.
For 10man, I prefer Xuen on most fights (not sure if RJW was changed after raid or during) because it gives an extra minor cd. RJW however is great for stack fights like Thok.
Also for 10man cleave trinket isn't optimal, I'm pretty sure double amp is BiS (I may be wrong, haven't raided 10man in a fair while). If your casters already have Purified Bindings, try and get your hands on one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Thanks Voli. Still getting the hang of raiding 10 man again so I will go back to Xeun and see if I can score a bindings. Any advice on gems etc?

Otherwise I think it's just me getting used to healing raids on a monk rather than a Druid...seems like I have to anticipate better for mechanics.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
Everything looks good. The only thing I see and it's small is I would change the 2 blue sockets to 320 crit. The socket bonus aren't that good and crit is a better stat for a mw over int.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]