All-paladin CM run

90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/04/2014 05:39 PMPosted by Berith
Not really. He'll still get enough vengeance. 3 Melee change the whole game as far as interrupting or not interrupting those goes. Plus even without melee, we still interrupt them, or the tank runs out. It kills tanks. Why do you think all the videos of monks bum rushing that hall have the monks abusing Dizzying Haze and kiting like crazy ?

Yes we do interrupt, but not whirlwind :p , but then again we avoid them anyways.
But there is still so much going on that you cant afford relying on that interrupt or a stun, maybe one is always certain, but its not that easy for melee to do them. Ive had my share of bad melee players in Challenge modes. If they die, i still move on.

Ive mostly healed Paladins or Monks, monks can soak it all in, while paladin will Kite. You can't afford to kite with 3 melee, and a Healer that doesn't heal on the go. Heck maybe i'll die lol

08/04/2014 05:39 PMPosted by Berith
50% reduced DPS.

Well then i stand by SSB bunny exploding part :) , until stacking them of course.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
08/04/2014 07:01 PMPosted by Chocolate
Well then i stand by SSB bunny exploding part :) , until stacking them of course.

Hit them until they start channeling and run away from them ? Alternatively, use hammers to knock them away ?

*shrug*.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/04/2014 07:29 PMPosted by Berith
Hit them until they start channeling and run away from them ? Alternatively, use hammers to knock them away ?

*shrug*.

Can you say with all truth that you've never seen a melee die to a stupid exploding bunny? Maybe they can avoid all of it with Engineering, thats a different story though.

Plus, the timer would be so tight for them to be able to just "wait" for that channeling to start, even though its fast.
Edited by Chocolate on 8/4/2014 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
08/04/2014 07:36 PMPosted by Chocolate
Can you say with all truth that you've never seen a melee die to a stupid exploding bunny

Not in my runs honestly.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
08/03/2014 11:26 PMPosted by Berith
08/03/2014 08:21 PMPosted by Kaehlen
Also, back from a long hiatus from the forums.

Long ? You were here last week no ?

IDK if I said I had a bad memory that would be a dramatic understatement.

What times work for everyone? I was thinking next Wednesday evening?

Come find out how much of a baddie one of the most vocal posters on this forum is!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]