Worth to Keep 2 set Bonus

Quick question: I have 2 pieces of tier both lfr - legs and shoulders. I also have the two non-ideal normal 553 pieces that are currently equipped. I know that the 2 set bonus is not particularly strong so is it better for me to keep the current pieces I have equipped or use the two lfr Tier pieces?
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
Two
I'm not a prot expert but I don't think the 2p is worth dropping down to 528 ilvl over 553. That said, hang on to the tier pieces because the 4p rocks.

inb4 Berith tells you to specify ret or prot =3

Edit: I'm actually not 100% sure you're talking about prot myself. I'm just guessing since that's your current spec
Edited by Andrasté on 8/7/2014 1:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
08/07/2014 01:49 PMPosted by Andrasté
inb4 Berith tells you to specify ret or prot =3

Actually thought it was a Holy thread.

For Prot : just hang on to those pieces, but really, the pants are far from ideal. The 2 pc is also a bit meh unless you're really religious about keeping up DP on cooldown or use it near cooldown. A vial+unbreakable spirit makes it scale a bit, but in the end, it's a pretty small amount of healing.

What you want is the 4 set.
Edited by Berith on 8/7/2014 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you, that was what I thought. And yes port :)
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
Two
08/07/2014 03:33 PMPosted by Berith
Actually thought it was a Holy thread.

I thought that about the Haste vs Mastery thread lol....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]