Empowered Divine Storm Arena bug????

100 Blood Elf Paladin
So after doing a few skirmishes in beta I realized that I wasn't getting any procs from Ret's new perk. While in a game I moused over the spell in the spell book and it reads "Not useable in arena".

Wouldn't mind having a blue respond to this and confirm weather this is intended or not because this seems extremely unfair and unnecessary for Ret PvP.

Our rotation is already bland as it is in Beta and now we can't even use our shiny new proc in Rated PvP? Then Blizzard wonders why so many rets are never happy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Now I don't arena, but do PvE set bonuses normally work in arena? If not, it's probably because they literally copied and pasted the set bonus.

If set bonuses do work in arenas, then I don't know. Weird bugs happen.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/07/2014 09:23 PMPosted by Elidra
Now I don't arena, but do PvE set bonuses normally work in arena? If not, it's probably because they literally copied and pasted the set bonus.

If set bonuses do work in arenas, then I don't know. Weird bugs happen.

Had someone else tell me the same thing so it could be that that's the issue.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Sounds like a bug to me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I read on the Beta forums of someone stating something like this...

On beta that code for Empowered DS was most likely copy and paste from the T16 4 pc which means it's being listed as a PvE perk which is disabled in PvP settings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]