Twitch Streamers Giving Away Beta Keys

Community Manager
Many prominent Twitch streamers from the PvP and PvE communities have been provided with beta keys to give away in anticipation of this Thursday's "Play with the Blues" event, where we'll be testing the Premade Groups tool for dungeons & 3v3 Arenas on level-100 beta realms. If you've already opted in to test Warlords of Draenor, these giveaways provide you with additional opportunities to score beta access and join us!

These folks will also be streaming and giving away keys during the event this Thursday, August 21 from 3-5 p.m. PDT.

Tune into the following Twitch streams and visit their Twitter feeds to learn more about their giveaways and see the beta test in action:

Good luck to everyone seeking keys!
Edited by Zarhym on 8/18/2014 7:00 PM PDT
90 Goblin Shaman
yay give a ton of keys to streamers so you have to watch their channel to play a blizzard game
90 Tauren Druid
why didn't Bigmoran get one?

better yet, why did his twitch feed get shut down?

only person worth watching imo
90 Human Hunter
<3 Kawaii
Edited by Central on 8/29/2014 7:11 AM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
Nevermind.
Edited by Kawaii on 8/18/2014 8:49 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/18/2014 01:35 PMPosted by Eao
yay give a ton of keys to streamers so you have to watch their channel to play a blizzard game

Play a Blizzard BETA. Obviously different.
90 Pandaren Mage
08/18/2014 01:35 PMPosted by Eao

You sir, do not HAVE to do anything. However, if you want in on a CLOSED BETA, then get off your lazy rump and work for it. I swear, the sense of entitlement over these keys is astounding.
90 Draenei Monk
Really disappointed in the quality of some of these streamers.
C'mon, one of them even regularly streams questionable content that either breaks or borders on breaking the TOS. By giving this streamer keys to give away, it's magnetizing people to that content and basically giving it a Blizzard seal of approval.

Unsure if y'all watched these streams before giving them keys, or simply went off of viewership numbers.
Hopefully in the future, you will screen these a little better.
90 Dwarf Hunter
I'm so happy that I get to watch a bunch of streamers that don't even play wod beta and when they do they play like 30 minutes and get bored of it . Then we need to wait hours and hours for a chance to get a key (less than 4%chance to win) and not to mention that most of them only give 1 or 2 keys a day and they get pissed off when we ask for a key, since that's the only reason we're watching them .
90 Tauren Druid
Support the Twitch Streamers !!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Streamers are just spreading the word and trying to help out non streamers so its cool
90 Blood Elf Paladin
free entertainment and a chance at a key sounds good to me .
90 Troll Hunter
Awesome! Cant wait
Edited by Spizzi on 8/18/2014 1:54 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Hunter
08/18/2014 01:49 PMPosted by Grandfa
I'm so happy that I get to watch a bunch of streamers that don't even play wod beta and when they do they play like 30 minutes and get bored of it . Then we need to wait hours and hours for a chance to get a key (less than 4%chance to win) and not to mention that most of them only give 1 or 2 keys a day and they get pissed off when we ask for a key, since that's the only reason we're watching them .

I know many of the listed streamers do a whole lot of beta, and give out massive chunks of keys at a time. Towelliee gives 5 at a time right now and fatboss literally lives on the beta making videos.
90 Orc Warrior
08/18/2014 01:47 PMPosted by Monkeybeasts
Dont Forget

Twitter: @SeriousGaming

twitch.tv/seriousgaming

08/18/2014 01:41 PMPosted by Kawaii
twitch.tv/seriousgaming
Twitter: @SeriousGaming

Aren't they breaking their rules? Requiring people to sub and or follow to win?

How about I watch entertaining people that give away keys for free.
Edited by Blitzo on 8/18/2014 1:57 PM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
Alot of streamers get bored of the beta after 30 minutes this is true, but @Towelliee has been streaming beta almost all day for the past week or longer, he helps people with questions about beta, learning the gameplay and garrison missions etc. Dont hate on ALL streamers because you watched a few you didnt like. Towelliee is actually a really cool streamer
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]