but i have many idea in game

i really sad now..... becuase i can speak english littel

can you call well korean languge staff?
90 Orc Hunter
zorbrix is a giraffe!!! holy monkeys.
Edited by Jolante on 8/21/2014 11:27 AM PDT
90 Human Hunter
08/21/2014 10:59 AMPosted by Kadrek
The conversation isn't' "how long would it take to fix". Because i'm sure with your massive and long-time knowledge of video game coding and, in particular, World of Warcraft's code, you are right.

The argument is whether or not Blizzard will actually do it. And on the list of priorities, catering to a minority in gaming (that being Mac users, no flame intended the numbers are there) to make their window screen a little more comfortable is probably not high on the list.

LOL at me all you like. Won't be fixed for a while.

I highly doubt they will just leave it an entire patch...not even considering the fact that we are still in beta, and will be in beta for a few more months.
90 Orc Warrior
It would be nice to not have lvl 100's raid your garrison when you are only 92. And it would be nice if they fixed the flight path in the garrison.
100 Dwarf Rogue
Will the AoC/EEoG/TTT % bug be fixed in a build soon?
100 Night Elf Druid
so was there a post on how long this was going to be down or did i miss it, lol.
85 Worgen Druid
Posted by Allyian
Zorbrix, I will assume that because the dev's will be playing shortly, the maintenance time will be fairly short, yes?

Actually, the 2 really aren't directly related.

Patch deployments are typically done by a maintenance team.

Yes, developers will be on standby should something blow up unexpectedly, but in general developers do not apply the patches to the servers. They issue the final patch build and the maintenance team executes the updates. Typically the patches are wrapped in scripts and such and then are executed against the various pieces of hardware requiring updates.

Once patches are applied, some testing team does smoke tests and such to see if anything obvious went boom before bringing the realms online. It's possible that some subset of developers might be part of the testing team during a patch rollout.

I'm pretty sure Allyian was referring to the fact that the Dev's will be playing and won't be able to if the realm is still in maintenance.
100 Worgen Hunter
08/21/2014 11:32 AMPosted by Enialos
so was there a post on how long this was going to be down or did i miss it, lol.

I must have missed it too.
90 Orc Shaman
When will realms be up any info?
90 Pandaren Monk
Well I am hoping that the Glitches around the Dark Portal area are corrected... If you can't click on that runestone under the Deck, than you can't move on along the questline.
100 Night Elf Druid
FoE
08/21/2014 11:37 AMPosted by Xenzulah
When will realms be up any info?

Builds can take hours to deploy so you just have to be patient
Quality Assurance
I just wanted to confirm that this build will have 5 new Player Character Models. Troll Male and Female, Human Male, Tauren Female, and Night Elf Male.

We've mentioned this before when models are first shown to you folks in beta, but I wanted to stress this point again: These models are a Work-In Progress. Things will not be perfect, and our QA testing of these models (and the subsequent bug fixes) are not yet complete.

I do hope you enjoy the models and give constructive feedback as appropriate, but please keep this is mind when looking at the models today.
90 Orc Shaman
08/21/2014 11:38 AMPosted by Zorbrix
I just wanted to confirm that this build will have 5 new Player Character Models. Troll Male and Female, Human Male, Tauren Female, and Night Elf Male.

I love you.

>_>

<_<

I do hope you enjoy the models and give constructive feedback as appropriate, but please keep this is mind when looking at the models today.

Yup, yup.
90 Night Elf Druid
No artcraft for my favorite boy?! Miffed!
90 Human Death Knight

We've mentioned this before when models are first shown to you folks in beta, but I wanted to stress this point again: These models are a Work-In Progress. Things will not be perfect, and our QA testing of these models (and the subsequent bug fixes) are not yet complete.

Day, made.
90 Orc Monk
Zorbrix I love you. Marry me?
82 Tauren Druid
Please we want night elf males, hopefully new casting animations
100 Dwarf Hunter
Woot
82 Tauren Druid

Zorbrix, could you do me a favor and tell me if the Night Elf Male casting animation was changed away from the "headache"?
5 Human Priest
08/21/2014 11:40 AMPosted by Kadrek
Day, made.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]