Any Chat Channels out there?

80 Human Mage
Any notable Chat Channels by chance for our server?
Edited by Alexxos on 12/8/2010 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
I'm new to the server on my Worgen. I don't know if there's a common chat place, or special interests. On old servers (back in the DAoC days) we would have crisis channels and such too to help spread "the word" of PVP happenings or just hook up to have a good time.

If they don't exist yet I wouldn't mind promoting a Common Chat that helps elevate Trade/General spam; At the same time it could transcend common limitations of communication by not being in a city.

Thx Again! ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I once knew a channel involving pants. No more. =(

Ignore me.
Reply Quote
68 Tauren Druid
There used to be a channel called WorldDefense. You could try joining that?
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
Awesome, thanks for the tips All! :)
Reply Quote
I've never setup a channel but I'm thinking of creating a /worgen. Should help in organizing the large-scale Horde raids I'm planning.
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
In past games they used to have an "Alliance Chat" where people from multiple guilds could actually work together and communicate about notable events. It would be really awesome if we did this for such things as zone PVP events that can gives everyone on the server buffs in that area; or even PVE events where a raid might need a few good toons to finish/start.

I miss those days...

The tools are there, I'm just surprised I don't hear about more use of them. My guild used to join a default channel so even if we were on our alts we were feasibly contractible. (Even if that toon was in a different guild or just couldn't join the guild do to limitations.)

BTW, I did join a lot of the Chats that have been mentioned in this thread, (Name's "Albright") hope to see ya soon! ^_^
Edited by Alexxos on 12/13/2010 4:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
You could try joining the Dalaran book channel. I don't remember the name anymore but I'm sure it's tons of fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]