Runic Healing Potions - wtf?

90 Human Warlock
So my Mage friends and I were having a discussion on the new health pots and were discussing how much healing pots prior to cata gave, and my friend noted his Runic Healing potion tooltip said it restored 3600 health. I also had a runic healing pot in my bags, and the tooltip for me said it restored 4248 health. We linked each other our runic healing pots, and he saw 3600 on mine, and I saw 4248 on his. So I lifetaped down a bit and poped the runic healing potion, and it restored 5306 health. I did not have Demon armor active or any other effects that should modify health gains, and am a Miner/Herballist atm. On wowhead it says Runic Healing Pots should restore 2700-4500 health.

So Why does

My tooltip say 4248 (no range)
His tooltip say 3600 (no range)
Wowhead says 2700-4500 (random range)
and actual use gives 5306 health?

Runic Health Potions - How do they Work?
Reply Quote
43 Troll Mage
there is a new interface option that makes tooltips show the average number instead of the full range, which you're seeing on wowhead. that doesn't explain your other questions though
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
12/08/2010 7:00 PMPosted by Thanatosia
Runic Health Potions - How do they Work?

#%!@.

I can't not link it now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQWksKNrJm0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]